Most Anticipated game of 2010

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
I want something original and unhyped to come out next year because I'll probably get into that

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
ToastBuster said:
BAD. COMPANY. 2.
That's the game that I'm looking forward to playing the most, but I think Halo Reach will be the most anticipated for me.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Wardog13 said:
MASS EFFECT 2
I already have collectors edition pre-ordered, but I'm a little worried as to whether it will be a let down. I'm sure Mass Effect 3 will pwn though.

Diddy_King

Jul 9, 2009
Ironwampa said:
FFXII
Super Street Fighter IV
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Infinite Space
the new metriod game
Star Wars: The Old Repuplic

Is Golden Sun DS coming out next year and if so that too.
I believe that comes out in January or February. Is that a remake of the originals or a new one? Either way I want that one too.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
Final Fantasy XIII

I'm itching for a long ass JRPG adventure.
Maybe if it wasn't turn based I'd be happy with it but it is!

And i wouldn't be surprised if they made a final fantasy XXX adults only edition

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
Legend of Zelda: Blue Statue Thing
(Five bucks says the word statue is actually in the title)
Or has Nintendo even given that a release year yet?

Earthbound Engineer

Jun 9, 2008
The WoW Cataclysm expansion, Crackdown 2, Dead Rising 2, and we'll have to see how Bioshock 2 turns out. I'm also hoping that Duke Nuke 'Em Trilogy will come out on something besides the hand held consoles.

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
So many games coming out.

Here is what I know I am getting for sure: BioShock 2.

Here is what I am getting almost certainly, with a little hesitation: Mass Effect 2.

Here are all the other things I am looking forward to with varying degrees of glee: Darksiders, Dark Void, Singularity, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Rage.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Starcraft 2 (if it comes out this soon (snicker)), and Darksiders.

Edit: oh and Final Fantasy XIII. Seeing as I have a 360 I will also experience the nostalgia of having a Final Fantasy game across four discs.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Kermi said:
e2density said:
Demon ID said:
Halo:Reach
Hooray to 8 year olds, 20 shot kills and the worst storyline since since Tennis for Two!

-.-"

I'd have to say I am looking forward to Dante's Inferno lol...
You're actually looking forward to a shoddy God of War clone whose only appeal stems from the fact it's loosely based on a piece of 700 year old literature, and still have the audacity to rip on Halo for it's story content?
Shit, if this is the logic that sells games I should go make a puzzle game loosly based on Macbeth, or shmups loosely based on the Bible. Play as Longinus and hurl spears at the penitent Jews! Who cares, as long as it's not fucking Halo, am I right?
The difference between faggy 8 year olds and crappy gameplay filled with lag, and a game based on a 700 year old book is a very very large one.

Sorry if you haven't reached puberty, but you shouldn't have a mic, and if your good at Halo, your good at a horrible game, not a first person shooter. That game is a disgrace to all FPS.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Final Fantasy 13. 69 days, 8 hours and 11 minutes until release. The wait is killing me!

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
Single Player: Mass Effect 2. It's been built up to be the best single player game I'll have ever played.
Multi-Player: If it's announced for 2010, Gears of War 3. I'm in the camp who liked GoW 2, and GoW 3 has enormous potential if Epic can pull it off and fix issues with the last 2 games.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Kermi said:
00slash00 said:
crap,i think i need to get my eyes checked again. poor vision is the only logical explanation for why im not seeing the old republic mmo on anyones list
It's an MMO. I'd love to be excited about a new Star Wars game, especially after that epic as fuck announcement trailer, but it's an MMO. The actual gameplay is going to be clicking on thousands of identical mob sprites for a million hours so you can level up your lightsaber force-rape abilities or whatever. Yawn.
I get that there's a massive audience for MMOs, but I'm not in it.
dont get me wrong, im not a huge fan of mmos. i quit wow long before any of my friends because i began to realize that the game is utterly boring. i played age of conan too, but only because they found a way to make the combat somewhat fun. with the old republic,i just like that even the most unimportant npc is voice acted and that theres an actual story that changes depending on how you complete quests. i dont expect the story to be on par with a single player experience but at the very least, its a step in the right direction (a direction that hopefully leads to wow being taken down a few pegs....unlikely, i know, but a man can dream).

anyway, considering how much hype this game has been getting since before it was even officially announced, i was surprised it wasnt posted anywhere

DubMan

Nov 17, 2008
Just No More Heroes 2. I'm mildly concerned with the hegemony of two that I'm seeing in the list of titles as well, hopefully something original gets announced.