Most anticipated game of 2012?

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Maybe because, just in the same way that changes were made between ME1 and ME2, there will have been changes made between ME2 and ME3, thereby altering the gaming experience in a way that could be perfect for you.

Not enjoying ME2 is ok. Not being excited for ME3 is also ok. But not being excited because you didn't enjoy ME2, assuming that in ME3's 2 year development time they will have changed bugger all is just silly.
...what?
If he didn't enjoy a game, why the hell would he be looking forward to its sequel? That's some impressive logic you have there.

As for the topic, I'm too excited for Bioshock Infinite to the point where I know I'm going to disappointed. Borderlands 2. That's really it. There's Counter Strike but I can't say I'm looking forward to it. I'll almost certainly get it and play it but it's only Counter Strike.
A lean year indeed.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Mass Effect 3,Bioshock Infinite,Kingdom's of Amalur:Reckoning and Guild Wars 2.

Can't wait! =o

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
If ToR fails to entertain me as much as Dark Age of Camelot once did, I will be looking to Guild Wars 2. I really want to play Mass Effect 3, but I may be busy wrecking face in PvP.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Mass Effect 3 and that Starcraft 2 expansion. Diablo 3 if it actually comes out, who the hell knows with Bizzard.

Sep 14, 2009
ME3 obviously

and i haven't done much looking into it, but if ff13 versus would be released next year that would be fucking awesome too...

borderlands 2 will be fun i'm sure, i doubt i will buy full price as it's just an upgrade of the first game, which i beat it without all the DLCC so i still have to get thru that shindig first...

and i have no idea for the definitive date of SWTOR, so that too?

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Borderlands 2
Diablo 3
Torchlight 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

The fun part will be deciding whether Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2 is better...

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
Drummie666 said:
No, not Mass Effect 3. I disliked the second, so why would I be interested in the third?
I couldn't agree more. So, I'm going to say Bioshock Infinite, followed by Borderlands 2.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Bioshock Infinite.

I guess ME3 and Prototype 2 will also be fun, but I can deal without them. Bioshock Infinite, though? Without it I'll DIE.

Eggbert

Jun 9, 2010
You guys ready for my list? You sure you can handle it? It's illegal in three countries. It has a confirmed kill count of 13. You sure?
Nothing. Seriously. I don't play much.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
OP: "Specifically not looking forward to Mass Effect 3."
50% of responses: "Whoooo! ME3!"

Heh.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Well since I have Space Marine I 'd have to say either Bioshock Infinite, but I'm anticipating Batman Arkham city or Saints Row the 3rd as well.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Mass Effect 3 is going to have too much of EA's butt puppeteering of Bioware. Much to my dismay.

so my answer is going to be BIOSHOCK INFINITE!!!
because even though i liked the murderer's playhouse that is Prototype, I liked Bioshock more.