Most Anticipated Games of 2011

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
bushwhacker2k said:
Sartan0 said:
Is it sad that the only one I have my eye on is Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Considering how awesome it looks and how a lot of the others are just direct sequels (whereas this is probably barely related to earlier games' settings) I don't think so.

I like how my two most anticipated games are at the top :D

I wasn't even a fan of Dead Island until I saw a video of gameplay playing in gamestop like 3 days ago. Now I can't wait. 4 Player co-op, free-roam open-world rpg with unique loot, in-depth combat, guns and bullets are hard to find and there are zombies? I think someone might need to put me up on missing persons when this gets released, cuz if it holds up at all I'm gonna disappear from the civilized world for a time.

I keep hearing about what games are combined to make this concoction. Borderlands + Fallout + Left 4 Dead + Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (you can kick zombies and it takes stamina :D)
Hmm, I might have to take a closer look. I am very sick of zombies but that might have enough cool elements to warrant more attention from me.

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
Hiname said:
*checks the list*

One agree.
One maybe.
And a lot of No's.

Well.. damn. Guess Im a bad person now..
Naw, it just means we basically agree. Hello friend!

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Oh, its 2011 DUH, i was thinking 2012...im all "somethings wrong here"
lol

Halo CE Anniversary will be fun! i cant wait for that or basically half of the titles on the list!

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
I don't care for any of those, really. But I'm waiting for Sturmwind [http://sturmwind.duranik.com/] and GunLord [http://www.gun-lord.com/], coming this year for the mighty Dreamcast!

IT'S STILL THINKING.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Was ME3 in there? Has that been set back again. I cannot quite remember from the list. I know I am looking forward to ME3!

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
carpathic said:
Was ME3 in there? Has that been set back again. I cannot quite remember from the list. I know I am looking forward to ME3!
Aye, it has been set back again. March :(

KezzieZ

Sep 20, 2010
I'm definitely excited about a couple of games on the list, though I've already gotten one of the games I've been anticipating the most for this year (Catherine).

I can't wait for Saints Row: The Third. It looks even crazier than the previous.

Merlark

Dec 18, 2003
What, No Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter?
For shame, burn to your list!
September 20th, 4x strategy never looked so good.