Most Badass Anime Girl

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Aby_Z said:
Well, I was gonna say Nanoha or Yuki Nagato. Since you said Nanoha first then I'll just go "^this." Can we get a vote for Vita and Signum too?
Yeah, the both of them are pretty awesome too. I can't really decide on which I like more.

Stein Inge

Jun 9, 2009
Gonna have to say Nico Robin. Her fighting style is... disturbing... freaks the hell out of me!

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
Balalaika from Black Lagoon.

Seriously, this chick has killed kids!

This or Levy/Revy without a doubt - they kill anything in their way including the aforementioned kids and drive a teenage girl to run a sword through her throat

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Aby_Z said:
Well, I was gonna say Nanoha or Yuki Nagato. Since you said Nanoha first then I'll just go "^this." Can we get a vote for Vita and Signum too?
Yeah, the both of them are pretty awesome too. I can't really decide on which I like more.
Vita is definitely my favorite. Personally I think she's cuter and more badass than Nanoha at the same time.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Rushuna Tendo.

She is able to complete her quest without killing anyone.

That takes skill

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Mine is without a doubt Nico Robin. She is both beautiful and badass! Seriously, she can sprout hands and other body parts from nearly anywhere.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
philosophicalbastard said:
Any Gainax girl. Since no one has said it I'll post the newest part of the Gainax family.

I like their anime forms better

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Niagro said:
Who in your opinion is the most badass female protagonist you have come across in anime so far?

For me it's probably a toss up between All the Claymores, Falis (Murder Princess), Shana (Shakugun no Shana), Inner Moka (Rosario + Vampire), Mai (Mai HiME)...

Actually no it's not.

It's just a tie: Clare and Teresa:

The picture is too big, so: [link]http://www.animemahou.com/post/view/29328[/link]

[sub]Would post vid, but they all have spoilers in them =([/sub]
I'm not a huge fan of most anime, but I happen to be a big Claymore fan. Personally, I'm a Phantom Miria guy. Especially post time-jump, in the Manga.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Xpwn3ntial said:
<-
I may be biased, but I think Yuki wins this one.
She can make a bat hit home runs, rewrite data (matter is data), plays guitar, and is a master RTS gamer.
Three more things. She stole Haruhi's powers, used them to kill her boss, which is a god in its own right, and rewrote reality as we knew it, in a matter of seconds.
From what anime is she?
It sounds interesting...

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
Drakmeire said:
Yoko
http://www.animedia.com.mx/content/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Gurren_Lagann_YOKO_by_The_Switcher.jpg
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK SHE IS!?!? (canonically she's 14 so...yeah)

or Integra just for her full name.
http://i74.beon.ru/42/24/82442/1/2600001/integra35.jpeg
Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing
That is some well endowed jailbait. Anyway, I prefer a more mature woman. Like Revy http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsanime/bl/revy.jpg

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
Rex Dark said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
<-
I may be biased, but I think Yuki wins this one.
She can make a bat hit home runs, rewrite data (matter is data), plays guitar, and is a master RTS gamer.
Three more things. She stole Haruhi's powers, used them to kill her boss, which is a god in its own right, and rewrote reality as we knew it, in a matter of seconds.
From what anime is she?
It sounds interesting...
...Haruhi?

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Kukakkau said:
Casual Shinji said:

This or Levy/Revy without a doubt - they kill anything in their way including the aforementioned kids and drive a teenage girl to run a sword through her throat

Couldn't agree more. Was going to say both of these women. Hell, all the chicks in Black Lagoon are bad ass! Only other that compares (at least in my opinion) is Integra Hellsing, but sadly you don't really ever see her in action (at least in the animes as far as I've seen.) She just has this bad assery about her.

Edit: Also have to add Mokoto Kusanagi from Ghost In the Shell. Not sure how I could forget her.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Watch the number of people who will agree with me when I say Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen Lied

Well I mean.. Cmon, she clearly does win this thread.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Casual Shinji said:

her and also
and
[/img] [/spoiler] but then again almost every girl in that series is a badass
even the small maid

DatCracker

Nov 3, 2010
I think that Kyouya from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki is a BAMF because she is God.

Also Rika from Higurashi, because her suicide in the Minon/Shion arc was the most bad ass shit I've ever seen.