Most Badass Anime Girl

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
mike1921 said:
Shiki, Kara no kyoukai, no question
This is definitely one of the top ones for me.
But I am on the fence between Erza from Fairytail and Ferris from Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
I'm leaning Ferris just cause she knows how to pick her battles. Plus, she is probably the only character I've seen almost destroy an entire kingdom over a snack.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Fenreil said:
loc978 said:
Mentally badass... Balalaika of Black Lagoon.

Betcha didn't know what that name meant...
Betcha didn't know what else that name meant
Seriously. It's Russian military slang
I... uh... I didn't...
and I actually own one

or at least a clone of one... built with the Kalashnikov action.
*insert embarrassed smiley here*

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Celty from Durarara. A headless rider with crazy shadow powers (usually used to form a badass scythe)

loremazd

Dec 20, 2008
Balsa from Moribito. She had badass enemies and only beat them by being that much more badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33d9_gAncYc&feature=related

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Niagro said:
Who in your opinion is the most badass female protagonist you have come across in anime so far?

For me it's probably a toss up between All the Claymores, Falis (Murder Princess), Shana (Shakugun no Shana), Inner Moka (Rosario + Vampire), Mai (Mai HiME)...

Actually no it's not.

It's just a tie: Clare and Teresa:

The picture is too big, so: [link]http://www.animemahou.com/post/view/29328[/link]

[sub]Would post vid, but they all have spoilers in them =([/sub]
thats what i was thinking. i came on here expecting some fan service pandering 1d chick, but thanks for giving be hope in humanity. (also i would add helen and deneve to that tie)

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
Fenreil said:
loc978 said:
Mentally badass... Balalaika of Black Lagoon.

Betcha didn't know what that name meant...
Betcha didn't know what else that name meant
Seriously. It's Russian military slang

Since Black Lagoon is where Badass chicks hang out, why not bring up Roberta? Please don't make her angry. When she's angry she tends to track down people from a single photograph, carry anti-material sniper rifles like toys, and catch knives thrown at her with her teeth, then break them. With her teeth..

Is that an AM rifle with a fucking grenade launcher strapped to it?!

Tie between the Major and Haruko Haruhara.
Complete tactical and technological dominance over others or using vintage electric guitars as weapons...hmmm...

VelvetHorror

Oct 22, 2010
My "Most Badass Anime girl" is probably Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. She's powerful and tends to take down the stronger enemy characters, and doesn't win because of pure blind luck.
<youtube=aXSQUbgAJfE&NR=1>

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
Seras Victoria from Hellsing. Words cannot describe how badass she gets so I will let DeviantArt and Youtube do it for me.
For video if you don't want to watch the whole thing at least skip to these parts.
(At least watch from 2:00-4:00, then 6:40-7:47)

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Major Kusanagi Motoko from Ghost in the Shell - Brains, Looks and can bench press you and a 45 chev any day of the week!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008

Lina Inverse from the SLAYERS franchise. She has 5 TV series & countless OAVs, movies, mangas, & novels. She can also blow up entire towns, outeat entire villiages. She's the kind of "good guy" who works for a high fee & slays bandits. Dragons piss themselves at the mention of her name.

Runners up:
-----------
*Rally from Gunsmith Cats.
*Kei from Dirty Pair.
*Eva from Miss Dynamite.
*Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu (JUST Fumoffu).
*Ran Kotobuki from Chou Gals.
*Integral Hellsing from Hellsing (I spent most of the show thinking she was a dude).
*Kino from Kino no Tabi (Thought she was a dude too).
*Inaho Hitomebore from Master of Mosquiton 99.