Most Embarassing/Stupid Gaming Moment (tell truth now!)

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
me and a friend were playing cod 4 round his cos i dont own it, so any way we were playing and i was running along. then suddenly he jumped out and knifed me, this starteled me so I screamed a little and dropped my controller. it was one of the least manly moments of my life

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
Not sure whether it was hilarious or embarassing, but this was in Halo 2 in Coagulation, I was in a warthog with 2 other teammates, trading fire with a warthog with only 2 people in it..

He tried to swerve round, I rammed him, it exploded BOTH our warthogs XD

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Death Magnetic said:
I was playing COD 3 and it was my first time in a while on a fps. An enemy came out of nowhere and made me jump so in retiliation I threw the controller at the TV to try and kill him. It didn't work and it wasn't really good tactics.

-Ricky
I think i just weed myself with laughter! :p Was it a good tv?

Death Magnetic

Aug 10, 2008
05rutterb said:
Death Magnetic said:
I was playing COD 3 and it was my first time in a while on a fps. An enemy came out of nowhere and made me jump so in retiliation I threw the controller at the TV to try and kill him. It didn't work and it wasn't really good tactics.

-Ricky
I think i just weed myself with laughter! :p Was it a good tv?
No it was one of the old 14 inch tube ones. Good quality though, it didn't break from that abusive throw.

-Ricky

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Every league game I played in CoD4 I would hit the crossbar of a window with a grenade and kill myself at least once T.T

Also whenever I am bored in Fallout 3 I shout a mininuke straight up X3