Most embarrassing thing you have said to a girl.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Dear escapist the question is simple what is the most embarrassing you have said to a person of the opposite gender.Let me start first i was at a party and i ran into a girl i knew slightly on the dance floor and i said.........

"what do i have to do to get inside of you,just ask and i will do anything you want me to there is no limit to how far i will go, I'm sure i can pretend to be a gentleman if you want"

So yeah now it's your turn (and don't look at me like that T_T)

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Just the unfortunate small talk of asking how the Boyfriend, who had only a few hours before dumped her, is.

It was a bit awkward after that.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
My gf introduced me to a couple of her friends. Conversation was going wel enough until...
Another of her mates showed up and I said "A pleasure to milk you."

*stunned silence* (the awkward kind)

In my head I'm thinking wtf did I just say?

Fuck you lactose Matt.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
S.R.S. said:
My gf introduced me to a couple of her friends. Conversation was going wel enough until...
Another of her mates showed up and I said "A pleasure to milk you."

*stunned silence* (the awkward kind)

In my head I'm thinking wtf did I just say?

Fuck you lactose Matt.
Ah ha ha! At least you didn't go comatose Matt and collapse right there.

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
"Will you go out with me?" - Got totally rejected by the only girl I ever asked out

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
"***** you belong to me now" with a backhand across the face for emphasis.

As you may have guessed, I am an undercover pimp.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I once described in detail a scene from a horror movie in which a broomhandle was shoved up a man's butt. She just stared off into space, drooled, & giggled a little.

Velvo

Jan 25, 2010
I told a really awesome girl who was one of my best friends that I was in love with her. She was my roommate's girlfriend and he's pretty awesome as well. We were all good friends up until then. I felt comfortable saying it cause I was moving out and I thought it didn't matter, but I've not spoken to them since. I lost some of my best friends, basically.

Edit: oh, also, after making out for a while with a smokin' hot lady at a bar, saying "Yeah, you're kinda old for me," after she revealed herself to be 30 with kids.

deus-ex-machina

Jan 22, 2010
I was about 13 and doing a science experiment with a girl who was being really moody. I turned around to her and said, "I really, REALLY need you to get off your period so you can think properly and do some god damn work!"

I got a slap and looking back on it, I wouldn't dare say anything like that to a woman again.

clericwithnolife31

Sep 16, 2009
The first verbal confrontation I had with the woman that is now my wife was a very simple, and looking back on it, very traumatizing. "You have a really nice rack"

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
"Your moustache is distracting me"

I really don't advise this one unless you are a connoisseur of feminine rage.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Velvo said:
I told a really awesome girl who was one of my best friends that I was in love with her. She was my roommate's girlfriend and he's pretty awesome as well. We were all good friends up until then. I felt comfortable saying it cause I was moving out and I thought it didn't matter, but I've not spoken to them since. I lost some of my best friends, basically.

Edit: oh, also, after making out for a while with a smokin' hot lady at a bar, saying "Yeah, you're kinda old for me," after she revealed herself to be 30 with kids.
I'd have still tapped that.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Drunkenly proposing to someone, but I swear if it actually happened it was a joke, I don't remember it at all but she says it did.

Actually no, that's not the worst, saying "I love you" in the middle of a drunken one night stand then saying "No I don't, dunno why I said that" then explaining why I don't. She found it funny though.

zhoominator

Jan 30, 2010
I tried to get a friend to open a jar of sweets which I'd taken out in class when I was about 14 (the teacher was out) and I thought I asked "could you take the top off for me please" when it turned out I replaced "the" with "your". The rest of the day consisted of her friends saying to everybody "You'll never guess what Jake asked [girl] to do!"