Most Hated Pokemon

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
I hated fighting ghost pokemon in Lavender Town in Red/Blue/Yellow. So little attacks at that point in the game actually do anything to them.

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
thrubeingcool13 said:
Velocirapture07 said:
Magi-friking-karp.....what a stupid creature. Are you kidding me? Splash!, it doesn't even do anything!!!
The people who made the game obviously wanted to mess with the player. They make you pay $500, and you get a Pokemon that can't even fight.
Dammit double post, sorry. Anyway, that joke is from the TV show. I remember it from when I was little. Team Rocket is conned into paying tons of money for a magikarp.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Is saying all of them an option? It's kind of stupid how they could only say their name over and over again like they all had strokes and could only say one word again and again.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
doxcology said:
Ekans because it's Snake backwards.... CMON POKEMON NAME GUYS!!! THATS SO LAME!!!
Never noticed that... lol...
Mr Companion said:
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
It is like the artists were running out of ideas and started walking around the house looking at electrical appliances for inspiration.
It makes sense after you hear the back story for it. It is a ghost/electric type that takes over appliances (hence its shape). The multiple appliances are just different forms added in as a special promotion thing. Only the center image is the real ghost (aka, if you hate those appliances, only the middle guy is the one you need to see to get all 493).

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Ok... after playing through Emerald since my last post, I think I'm going to update this forum with a larger list: Magikarp: useless, Feebas: useless and hard to catch, Milotic: Hard to evolve, Volbeat and Illumese: look irritating, Geodude, Graveler, Zubat, and Golbat: infest every cave and make traveling hard as hell, Luvdisc: unimaginative, Celebi: never released outside of Japan, Wobbuffet: useless (requires damage to be taken to attack the opponent), Psyduck: still irritates me, Mr Mime: creeps me out (even creepier since some of them are female), and Charzard: it's a boring dragon.
There's probably more that I've forgotten about; for some reason I played Emerald with more disgust than Platinum.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Zubat. Curse you for appearing so many fucking times in every single fucking cave!! DIE you god-damn BAT!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
The starters seem to be really hit-and-miss. They just dropped the ball on fire types, I mean from the amazingness of Charizard and Typhlosion to Blaziken (a fighting chicken?) and Monferno (a flame-assed monkey).

Same deal with water. Awesome Blastoise, Feraligatr (who I really hated), slightly less-than-awesome Swampert, then Empoleon. I really have nothing to say about the final other than "it's what a boat would look like if it was penguin shaped".

And then there's Meganium. . .