Most Intoxicated You've ever been...

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
Let me put it this way... I felt higher from listening to a certain song, than I did from actually smoking Marijuana.

Jernau

Nov 20, 2009
I have never found anyone that has drunk more than I did on my 19th birthday, it wasn't clever it wasn't cool and I really regret it even now a year and a half later. Though I do have a little bit of pride at the quantity that I drank and the fact it has now become legend at my boat club, anyway here is the list:

A third of a 500ml bottle Absinthe (65-70% I forget which)
7-8 pints of Guinness
half a bottle of wine
4 pints of lager
2 pints of strongbow
7-8 VK's
12 shots (whiskey, sambuca, vodka)
a pitcher of Woo-Woo (it's a cocktail)
and lastly a Death Pint which consisted of 6 shots (tequila, sambuca, vodka, whiskey, baileys and apple sourz) Fosters and Strongbow

It took me quite a while to find out exactly what I had drunk because I'll be honest with you it's pretty much a blur...and while it was fun night it didn't end well for me.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Don't know if this is an international word but in Australia we call it a Goon Bag (basically the cheapest way to get drunk) a goon bag is a cask of wine (you know those silver bags of wine inside a box) I bought one of those, it was Chardonnay cuz it tastes slightly better than wine which hate, It was 4 litres and held 45 standard drinks, I managed to drink 3/4 of it and I threw up 3 times during the night, once in my friends kitchen, once in her bathroom and once after I got home, fell asleep woke up 2 hours later, ran to the bathroom and threw up again.
BUT HELL IT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT.

EDIT: Luckily only a small hangover, guess i threw all the alcohol back up.

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
Got drugged at a bar one time. One minute I was enjoying a cold beer, my 3:rd for the evening. Then my mind went "click" and I was standing on a gas station across town 7 hours later. No wallet, no mobile, nothing left on me(edit: except clothes). Have no clue as to what happend those 7 hours. Or for that matter what I got served that did that to me. Was a right ***** trying to get home only to find I had no keys on me either. I dont leave beers unattended anymore.

ChiryX

Mar 1, 2010
Was on a cruise for 2 days and during those days I drank 24 beers, 12 breezers, 6 of some berry stuff dunno and a bottle of 80% stroh. ;P

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
The most I've ever had was 1 33cl 5,whatever % cider and then a half 55cl (27.25cl) different cider... I don't think you even notice anything with that little, except it getting a little bit warmer.

I should note that I'm a soberist but not a fanatic and we were celebrating a 5 day biketrip.

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Half a year ago at me mates 18th I was making loads of my 'Famous mixtures' of Vodka,Cider, abit of Cherry coke and abit of Cherry vimto ( its cherry berry goodness! and it gets you drunk! ) Everyone was loving them, I'd had about 5 pint glasses of it. A couple slugs of whiskey and junk...next thing I know, im walking 5 miles home with one of my best friends trying all the fast-food franchises we came across looking for a bathroom. Eventually we came across a park and we took turns whizzing on the Jungle gym and I accidently got a homeless guy hiding under the slide, we ran away yelling 'SPOON!' at the top of our lungs...yup, good day here in Manchester that is :)

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Probably the one time I tried a drinking contest. It was drinking 4 litres of beer the fastest. I won finishing the 4 in about 15 to 20 minutes. Following that was Guinness and some strong liquors whose names I don't know. I got thoroughly pissed. I was even thrown through a glass table at some point in the night.

ShAd0wS

Aug 17, 2010
I'm going to have to pick the time where I distinctly remember walking to the party, remember small pieces of the party which don't make much sense, and eventually remember being about halfway between the party and my place and walking back. I'm still not entirely sure what happened at that party.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'm 14, so all I've had is a shot of chocolate liquer, sips of various beers and wines (don't think I've tried white wine yet) and some completely fucking delicious drambiue over vanilla ice-cream... best dessert ever.

Other than Tiramisu, obviously.

SinnyD

Aug 26, 2010
Well the first (one of two as I don't like really like to) time I got high I was gone for like 4 hours I don't really remember a lot, except running across a main road (which was scary as S*** because I felt like I was gunna get hit) and trying to put my shoes back on after falling into a snow bank. also trying to do that thing where you put a coin between your two fingers and spin it on a table... tried for 15 minutes couldn't do it, got distracted by Pizza. Next thing I remember I was cuddling with my dream girl on my friends couch, we got together about a month later :D... she dumped me a month after that :(

The only time I've been drunk I downed four cans of Coors in like 15 minutes in my friends hotub... went in played Halo for like 15 minutes passed woke up next morning had a headache for the next 8 hours...

Yes I'm a light weight...

:D

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
cross faded marijuana and a ALOT of booze, falling down , dizzy still able to convince the skin head why he was a dumb as got him to hug a black guy

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
My coisin's stag night, I had about 14 pints of bitter and an endless amount of shots. I walked home with a broken leg. Needles to say, I missed the wedding...

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
I actually have not been drunk, heavily buzzed. came after playing 4 rounds of beer pong (filled half cups) had another full beer, and a constant flow of mixed drinks in my blood for 3 hours.

overall a good night.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
I drink rarely but when I do I tend to finish 2 6 packs of strongbow at a time Never really get wasted on it though, except this one night last year! Halloween 2009, I dont know how many I had but there was a relatively steady flow of strongbows and vodka/rasberry drinks in alternation, I didn't pass out but I did, Oh horror of horrors, dance! You'd understand the horror of this If you knew me, an immensely obese 6foot 6 Grim reaper kicking up his heels up on the dance floor and some chick kept trying to look up my gown. Had a mild headache the next morning but nothing to keep me out of work sadly.

While on the topic of inebriation does anyone else find themselves more vulnerable to it when they are moving around or is it just me? I mean If Im sitting playing warcraft or something I feel fine no matter how much I drink, I dont slur my words or anything, but when I get out and social drink it hits me harder for some reason. Probably just the increased bloodflow

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
A number of years ago I got so drunk on vodka that I fell and couldn't get back up. This was alone inside my own place. When it happened a second time I reckoned it was time to stop drinking.

So yeah, I was so drunk that I was no longer able to move and barely conscious.

helldragonX

Mar 3, 2010
Two pitchers of snake bites(Yukon jack,sweetened lime juice), maybe ten shots of slippery nipples (Bailey's Irish cream, butterscotch schnapps), four shots of tequila, and after that everything gets fuzzy. But I didn't have a hang-over the next day. Can't say that I'm a light weight....