most memorable movie line ever...in your opinion

polymath

Aug 28, 2008
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. - Jules, Pulp Fiction

Natalie: What's the last thing that you do remember?
Leonard Shelby: My wife...
Natalie: That's sweet.
Leonard Shelby: ...dying. - Memento

Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize. - Mr. White, Reservoir Dogs

warthoggunner

Oct 11, 2009
"I see you" Avatar
and some of Jake's reactions to Na'vi stuff. Haven't seen the movie
often enough to memorize it all...

Equilbrium:
Polygraph Technician: This is a control question, a riddle really. How would you say would be the easiest way to take a weapon away from a Grammaton Cleric?
Brandt: [whispering into the ear of the hero] You ask him for it.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
"Oh, oh you don't, ok. Well, I only ask because it's you. You're the rocket man! "
My favorite movie of all-time, The Rock. Doesn't sound too interesting but, in the context of the scene, it was awesome.
Ace of Spades said:
"You remember how I said I was going to kill you last?"
"That's right Matrix, you did!"
"I lied."
QFT.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I die, you are forgiven, but if I live I will kill you.' Such is the rule of honour."
-Lamb of God, Omerta

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
"A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
-Citizen Kane

I don't know why, but I really remember that line.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No Mr Bond I expect you to die!" - Goldfinger

"You were gonna kill that guy"
"Of course,I'm a Terminator" - Terminator 2