most memorable movie line ever...in your opinion

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" 300

oh, and similarly, "THAT THIS... THIS IS OUR LAND!!!" Avatar

I think this is the gist of it: "Cowards seek revenge, the truly brave seek to become a symbol" Batman Begins.

"Do you know what this is? Neither do I, i made it last nighti n my sleep. Apparently i used Gintrogact, highly unstable. But i put a button on it.... i wish to press it but... i do not know what will happen if i do...." Titan AE

And one that unfortunately speaks very much to the current world: "Killing the indigenous looks bad, but if there is one thing that shareholders hate more than bad press, its a bad quarterly statement." Avatar

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
"You killed my father!"
"No, I am your father."
"NOOOOOOO! THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE!"
"Search your feelings, Luke. You know it to be true."

And every quote from Holy Grail.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
"The bears...The bears can smell the menstruation!"-Anchorman.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."- Apocalypse now.

Any quote from Pulp Fiction. Ever.

DonPauliani

Jan 23, 2008
"Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will get me one hundred Nazi scalps taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die trying."

hebdomad

May 21, 2008
Honestly, any-time I hear a character in another movie say "this is madness!" I hear...

"THIS IS SPARTA!"

Also any-time some one says, "this is..." in a film.

Cpu46 said:
May the internet gods have mercy on my soul for posting this

[HEADING=2]THIS IS SPARTA![/HEADING]
^ pretty much ^

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
"Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky."

-Better Off Dead

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

-Princess Bride

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
Everybody knows that when you make an assumption, you're making an ass out of you, and umption!

Samuel L. Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
The whole death star scene from CLERKS

Oh, and pulp fiction "SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHER FUCKER! SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!"

god i love that part.

Eternal Facepalm

Oct 30, 2008
Ramen n said:
"Does Marcellus Wallace look like a *****"

"No"

"Then why are you trying to fuck him like a *****?"

Pulp Fiction
+1 You got to it before I did. Also, the OP from Star Wars.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
"But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

No, seriously.