Most messed up thing you have done in Fallout 3

arcus_angelus

Oct 15, 2008
The Most messed up thing i've done was: Buying it, playing it for three hours, and not going back to it.

I'm playing a lot of other games right now. . .sorry. I'll get to it later. ;)

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
Hoo boy. I'll have to second the Moira's survival guide, especially the one where you have to be injured. I figured the easiest thing to do would just jump off the platform, but every single jump either didn't do enough damage or instantly killed me, resulting in either reloading my game or jumping off again (to the sound of my death, of course) I figured that people in Megaton would be watching me constantly scream, jumping off the platform in an attempt to inflict pain on myself.

Tranquility Lane was just surreal. Although I did nitpick at the game down a bit on the count that a child armed with a combat knife still has less reach than, say, a pole or a pipe or a thrown pot or a ficus...

Another thing would have been that after an hour of raiding various Super Mutant camps and defiling their gore bags (which is morbidly ironic when you think about it) I piled all the mutilated body parts all around the science lab in Rivet City to make it look like a morgue.

I'm so going to gaming hell for that one.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
Altorin said:
drink the toilets.

that's how you get irradiated :p
Actually, I may have cause to get irradiated again in the future - for getting 600 rads for Moira, I gained the ability to regenerate damaged limbs while irradiated to a certain point. Did anybody else get that? Is it useful?
most people did (at least most people who go the extra mile and do all the optional stuff for moira)

and no, it's not particularly useful, as by getting that irradiated, your stats plummet, and limbs can easily be fixed with stimpacks

but there's no reason NOT to get it, it's easy, and if you do a lot of moira's optional stuff, you get another bonus quest perk at the end of her quest.

icysakuke

Sep 21, 2009
i had use the sexchange cheat on 3/4 of all male npc on fo3 and use the mod 'amazing mind device(idk)' to make everyone come to the tenpenny yard (i blew up megaton) and shoot off everyone head and dry hump all

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
Whilst playing the Point Lookout DLC, I went to that church that those native people have. I saw one of them had a shovel, and me, liking shovels, decided to kill him. Then I proceeded to beat the living shit out of the rest of the people in church.

hardpixelrain

Apr 8, 2010
Killed many citizens of Megaton and dragged their bodies to the sleeping area where I smashed em into pieces. Then ate them.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
Killed Butch's mom and wore her clothes in front of him.

Killed entire Megaton because I thought Moriarty should die, and then they came all after me.

Killed Nova after sleeping with her.

Convinced everyone in Tenpenny Tower to accept the Ghouls before I let the Ghouls raid the tower.

Sent the Grayditch kid to Little Lamplight.

Killed Lucas Simms in front of his house and let his head splattered all over his kid.

Killed all beggars.

Killed a scavenger after selling him my loot.

Saved Red from German Police Headquarters just to capture her and sell her to Paradise Falls.

Before leaving the Vault, I went inside and killed every police officer.

Killed the entire family from Blood Ties.

I destroyed every single clue that Arkansas was a person.

I destroyed The Underworld.

Shot my own frag mine next to my own leg to get crippled for the Wasteland Survival Guide quest.