Most messed up thing you have done in Fallout 3

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Slavery of innocent people, as the slaver handed me my money, a pang of guilt was felt and I remorselessly pulled out my sawed off shotgun and splattered his slaver brains all over the walls.

escapistismal

Nov 8, 2008
The very first evil thing i did (was an accident) i wanted to see if i could simply ''knock out'' the overseer with out killing him...unfortunatly they did not give us nonelethal attacks = /

and later on i dicide to kill the old coot 10penny so i went arround the balconny and stealthed behind him....with a base ball bat
his head flew right off and his body staid comfurtly on the chair wich GAVE me karma i then took his sweet lewt

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
waffletaco said:
ThaBenMan said:
Probably when I got myself irradiated for Moira's research. I just went down to the big ol' nuke in the middle of Megaton and splashed around for a good 10 minutes (I was going for the optional 600 rads). It struck me just how odd I must've looked - frolicking around a giant nuclear warhead until I developed severe cancer in every part of my body.
It would've been faster if you also drank the water while you stood in it. :p Would've saved you 9 minutes.
Hmmm, I don't think it prompted me to drink in any way. How would I have done that?

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Abtinx said:
This brings me back to Fallout 2 when I discovered you could shoot people in the groin, how brutal is that on a scale? As I didn't have the patience for all the talketive types of the wastes at the time I made a character named the "Groininator" whose sole purpose was to get through the game by terminating all life in his path through groinshooting. The Groininator met hundreds of poor souls, some strong others weak some even children, popped one or two shots in their groins and then killed them face to face with a blunt hammer to the eyes on the ground. From New Reno to Vault City he romed leaving no ones testisection untouched. As I got to the oil tanker after a fit of groinshooting I quickly realized that I couldn't get any farther in the story since the people who were supposed to drive the tanker where lying dead on the ground with bullet holes to the groin ... and thusly I concluded that my job was done and the game finished. The only problem seemed to be in finding the groin on insects and robots but I managed alright nevertheless. Unfortunatly there is no groin shooting in Fallout 3, but maybe that is for the best
That is AWESOME. There needs to be a Groininator in real life. And as for Fallout 3, you may not be able to go for the crotch shot in VATS, but you can always do it manually :D

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
ThaBenMan said:
waffletaco said:
ThaBenMan said:
Probably when I got myself irradiated for Moira's research. I just went down to the big ol' nuke in the middle of Megaton and splashed around for a good 10 minutes (I was going for the optional 600 rads). It struck me just how odd I must've looked - frolicking around a giant nuclear warhead until I developed severe cancer in every part of my body.
It would've been faster if you also drank the water while you stood in it. :p Would've saved you 9 minutes.
Hmmm, I don't think it prompted me to drink in any way. How would I have done that?
Aim at the water and press 'E' (on the pc).

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
I bought Clover from Paradise Falls.

She's ten types of crazy, and insinuates that she wants to have sex with my character. Good times.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
wilsonscrazybed said:
ThaBenMan said:
waffletaco said:
ThaBenMan said:
Aim at the water and press 'E' (on the pc).
Uh, how about on the Xbox? X? (the 'grab' command?)

Larmo

May 20, 2008
While wondering around the Wastelands, I walked into a house with about 7 Roaches. Not wanting to waist my ammo, I pulled out my Shishkabob and began swinging wildly. After I was done and looting the corpses, some of the severed legs were dancing and glitching on the floor. After leaving the house and going back in, they were still doing it. I plan on going back before I finish the game to have one last look at my Roach dance team.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Worst thing I did? well playing the Hero kinda limited my ability to do so but recently I found a sizable Raider Camp in the Southwest near a gas station killed a few of them then I saw ia Giant Super Mutant I didn't want it to kill the Slaves but i did shoot it mostly while it was still trapped did broke the gate an finished it off.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Hmm... I gave a iradiated bum some purified water (good deed), then gave him a critical sneak shot in the head from the back (bad deed), then I threw what was left of him into the iradiated water. Deed wise, I was neutral :p.

Blowing up megaton and then slaughtering half the population of Tenpenny tower was nice. Shit is that megaton would have been incredibly useful in the game, who could have known?

Slavery was also on that list. You know selling men, women, a child (that one kinda pulled a string on my heard, but the string was cut when I was handsomely rewarded).

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Orgazmo said:
After saving "Red" from the super mutants, I sold her into slavery...
Done that. Took her clothing.

Hey Joe said:
I bought Clover from Paradise Falls. She's ten types of crazy, and insinuates that she wants to have sex with my character. Good times.
Done that, too. Being a Slaver is too much fun.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Well with the PC version I made copies of lots of different children, made them vulnerable to damage and burnt about 15 of them in a room. I didn't like the children calling me names, quite mean. Also tried to see how they fair against a army of robots and a death claw. Children vs robots and deathclaws; you can guess who wins.
Also nuked about 10 cows in a big pile, lots of splattering followed.

Darth_Dude said:
Killing everyone in tranquility lane wearing that scary hat....
That place tops the game. Also the vault where you hallucinate, scary shit right there.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
i had the hunting rifle and was fighting a sniper in "minefield" and I had just gotten the bloody mess perk, I had a 1% chance to hit his head, but I fired and his head flew off and blood and guts flew everywhere! it was gorgeous!

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Altorin said:
drink the toilets.

that's how you get irradiated :p
Actually, I may have cause to get irradiated again in the future - for getting 600 rads for Moira, I gained the ability to regenerate damaged limbs while irradiated to a certain point. Did anybody else get that? Is it useful?