Most Obnoxious Weapon in a Game

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010

This is Sasha. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute.
It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Ldude893 said:

This is Sasha. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute.
It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds.
*pokes heavy in the back with a switch blade*That cost me 6 bucks.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Anything that anyone uses in FFXIII, except Sazh. Though I was glad to see the return of the Gunblade.

But even that folds and looks really retarded in battle. Seriously.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Littlee300 said:
Ldude893 said:

OT: Voldo's tambourines in Soul Caliber - he kills people with MUSIC.

thousandthson

Mar 27, 2011
any javelin/spear/spiky thing gun in any game that has no original components to it.
its probably one of the most over used guns in gaming. It may be fun to use but the novelty wears off quickly.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
dorkette1990 said:
Littlee300 said:
Ldude893 said:

OT: Voldo's tambourines in Soul Caliber - he kills people with MUSIC.
You know too much for your own good.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Bioshock's spear gun and Bulletstorm's drill launcher are both strong contenders. You can't nail six enemies to a wall in a sigle shot and not feel like the king of everything.

Although most awesome is probably both the swords in Darksiders. Chaoseater is about as big as War, and significantly less whiney. The Armageddon blade gets extra points, just for being called the Armageddon blade.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I'd say the pistol in Halo 1 was rather over powered.

Never dropped the damn thing...too easy to 1-hit-kill most of the villains.
XD

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Conkledurr and Reuniclus. Damn, I always face one when I don't have my counter for it out.

For the purpose of this post, I'm claiming Pokemon as weapons.

Epslion.Bear

Feb 27, 2011
http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Vacuum_Imploder

A missile that sucks every thing in before exploding

or the parrot from Serious Sam 2

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
Shock and Awe said:
Duke Nukem's Mighty Boot
I'll second this. The freezer gun was fun, but the mighty boot... Gotta love the animation for it though, haha.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
The flares on the choppers in Bad Company 2. I get that they need a counter to the tracer dart (shoot the chopper, allows RPGs to lock on) but could it have been something other than INSTANTLY-CANCELLING the dart?