Most romantic moment in your life

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
It was a perfectly ordinary day, setting was my dorm room.

I had just finished explaining to my future wife that I had a ton of studying to do and that I'd not be able to take her to the movies.

Anyway, as I walked her down to her car, I joked to her "I hope you don't think I'm using this as a dodge to go see some other chick..."

She fixes me with this look that I really can't describe and says, "No, I know that you wouldn't do something like that. I trust you."

That more or less flipped the switch in my head saying that no matter what I wanted this girl to be with me for the rest of my life.

So yeah. My most romantic moment was in the parking lot of a university dorm. I don't think I could have wished for anything better.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
My ex-girlfriend and I cuddling one night (for the first time), while a NatureQuest CD played (...what? Orca Suite is a good album).

lastcigarette

Mar 18, 2010
I can think of a couple but one is a bit cliche.

My girlfriend at the time and I were at the ocean walking along as evening was coming on. A hell of a storm started brewing and we watched it sweep along towards us. There were even a couple of what I guess were waterspouts tho they were not very big. There was a gazebo nearby that we ran to to get out of the rain. I was wearing a long military style overcoat that I wrapped up around the two of us. She burrowed into me for warmth and as we huddled close one thing led to another. We forgot about the storm and the cold.

I had been dating this woman for a while and it was pretty intense. It was the first time I felt like I was actually in love. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. She came over to my place after after a long day of work. She was tired and sore so she lay down in my bed and I rubbed her shoulders and her back. After a bit her breathing slowed and evened out. I thought for sure she had fallen asleep so I whispered a quiet, 'I love you.' And she answered back with, 'I love you too.' My heart jumped though my chest and I couldn't speak so I lay down next to her and we both drifted off. We split a few years ago on at least amicable terms. She is still the only woman I've ever said those words to.

Sharing with almost anonymous strangers on the internet is fun.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Every time I'm actually able to talk to and and hang-out with the girl I like but am too afraid to ever ask out...

That's honestly the best I've got.