Most satisfying death of a villain

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
NinjaDeathSlap said:
"That was for Thane you son of a *****!"

Fuck Kai Leng, but I fucking loved sticking him like a pig.

Other than Kai Leng, General Shepherd from Modern Warfare 2 and Vladimir Makarov in Modern Warfare 3.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
GUS! GUS! GUS! GUS!
This was truly one of the most brilliant moments in television history.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
NinjaDeathSlap said:

I disagree..it wasnt enough....

I would have liked to stick his head outside in the vacume...now THAT would have been entertaining
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
I personally loved how commander shepard could take on an army of collectors, destroy their base in a couple of hours, stop the invasion of the citidel by somehow handeling the mako into a mass relay in one shot, yet he can't kill a single Ninja without trying 4 times.
WTF bioware?
and plus, Kai Leng was a douche.
plot armour.....of the worst kind

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Since I JUST got done putting 40 bullets in the space where his head used to be, I'm going to say Handsome Jack.
Haven't been that motivated to end an antagonist in a long time.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Benny from The Mummy. Sooooo satisfying how he died with his back to the wall and swarmed by scarabs.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Judge Frollo What a wonderful way to take out Disney's most wonderfully despicable villain.

Captcha: Rack and ruin. I don't get it, but it oddly fits.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well, a recent example would be how I killed Benny from Fallout: New Vegas.

I used the black widow perk to seduce him, after that, I kill him in his room, and then I feast on his corpse as I had the cannibal perk. I found myself laughing sadistically afterwards.

Thinking about it now, I was more like a praying mantis than a black widow.

Also, defeating Ocelot in MGS4 was also pretty satisfying.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Stabbing stabby for Mr. Fontaine. It was glorious. And I suppose Andrew Ryan? Though that was the most epic what-the-hell moment evar.

Dr. Breen is dead. At least to my knowledge, from the most epic sabotage ever conducted!

jehk

Mar 5, 2012
To this day it still might be Sephiroth. Doing the fully upgraded limit break with that giant crystal sword was pretty damn satisfying.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Kind of stretching the idea of the question, the entire last 30 minutes of Ocarina of Time is probably one of the best sequences in gaming ever, and the final final boss fight is all kinds of satisfying.

Jan 18, 2012
Tarro Blood from the Bounty hunter campaign of SWTOR. The guy was just an utter douchebag in every sense of the word. He cheated, bribed, and murdered his way into the great hunt, killed the closest thing my companion, Mako, had to a family and still though he was this great Mandalorian warrior. In the end, I left him to die on board an exploding starship. Not the most honorable death, but then again he didn't deserve one.

Terrible Opinions

Sep 11, 2011
Hell, didn't have to think about it.

NinjaDeathSlap said:

See, I couldn't enjoy that. You ever see the "Space Mutiny" episode of Mystery Science Theater? At the end of the movie the main villain's corpse is just lying there, alone, where it fell. And the camera slowly zooms in and the robots in the audience start yelling at the screen, "And then he opens his eyes. Aaaaand he opens his eyes. He's gonna open his eyes. He's coming back for the sequel. He opens his eyes!"

And then he opened his eyes.

Kai Leng had the same thing going on in his death scene. What's this? One of the most persistent enemies of the game, finally defeated? Well, let's not check for a pulse or put a final bullet in his head. Let's all look out this fucking window. No way he's going to dramatically get up and try one final attack.

Also, he looked stupid.

Reginald the Butler

Mar 29, 2012
JimB said:
Master Shake getting thrown fifty feet in the air and hit with half a dozen ground to air missiles launched from Meatwad's cybernetic shoulders.
I like the Aqua Teen shout out.

OT: It would have to be the final death scene from Chronicle.
seeing Andrew get his whiny ass impaled made my day.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Dog Eyes in Sleeping Dogs was a great one.

Handsome Jack was certainly fun, just wished he was a challenge. Guards were a ***** and a half though :\

Gharnef in Fire Emblem was great, if only because he wiped out 7 of my biggest badasses because I neglected to notice he was invincible.

Not particularly a villain, but Braith in Skyrim was a bit satisfying. Thanks modders :D

And finally the end boss of Castle Crashers.

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Manny and Brucie in GTA4. I don't know if Brucie died, but when Manny died, I yelled "THANK YOU" at Elizabeta.