Most unfriendly online community

jerrrry

I Miss Doraleous.
Oct 26, 2009
HoN is pretty brutal to newbies. Especially since they can vote to kick you from a game. Really though, people in general are d-bags on the internet. It's mostly the same anywhere you go. It's like that really well-known Penny Arcade comic that I'm not going to make the effort to track down and link.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
bootleggers dear god that website is full of problys the most anoying people i know mainly for the fact they carn't take being proven wrong.

Ieyland

Apr 23, 2010
Escapist has the best community I've seen. Normally I get yelled a lot at IGN but the worst I've got here so far is "stopz repeattting threadz omgz!!".

As for game, any FPS shooter other than L4D probably.

May 28, 2009
Yeah, the Modern Warfare community attracts all the worst sorts of people - "superficial, violent-antisocial-stereotype-fulfilling gamers". They make us normal antisocial gamers look bad.

TundraWolf

Dec 6, 2008
XBox Live as a whole.

Am I right?

Seriously, though. People exposing themselves to others? People who rage and flame and swear at other people? And all for the low, low price of $50 for a year! Who wouldn't want that kind of service?

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:
GameFAQs and Youtube tie for biggest piece of shit excuse for an online community.

/thread

I never thought youtube was that bad, also your avatar creeps me the fuck out.

Thor.

Aug 19, 2009
forums.khinsider.com

At least at 4chan there's some anonymity and everyone is there for laughs. This place is run by 4chan fanboys who for some reason feel the need to prove that they are superior to everyone else.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Hawkeye16 said:
Julianking93 said:
GameFAQs and Youtube tie for biggest piece of shit excuse for an online community.

/thread

I never thought youtube was that bad, also your avatar creeps me the fuck out.
What? Why? It's super cute! ^_^

But yeah, Youtube is just filled with every retarded troll who thinks their opinion matters on the internet.

It's mostly retarded 12 year old girls and spammers. You can't even call that an internet community.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
HSIAMetalKing said:
Runescape.

I played the game in middle school and watched as my friends slowly devolved into horrible RS trolls. That game turns children into jerks.
I was going to say this but evidently I have been ninja'd.

I know that it corrupts people. I played for a year and a half.

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Thor. said:
forums.khinsider.com

At least at 4chan there's some anonymity and everyone is there for laughs. This place is run by 4chan fanboys who for some reason feel the need to prove that they are superior to everyone else.
You joined in 09 and you have a post count of 1? THIS was the thread you thought was important enough for your first post!?

Thor.

Aug 19, 2009
Hawkeye16 said:
Thor. said:
forums.khinsider.com

You joined in 09 and you have a post count of 1? THIS was the thread you thought was important enough for your first post!?
I've been hanging around just WAITING for someone to ask this question.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
HSIAMetalKing said:
Runescape.

I played the game in middle school and watched as my friends slowly devolved into horrible RS trolls. That game turns children into jerks.
RuneScape is super friendly! As soon as you've created your character you're greeted by twenty horny 14 year olds who want to cyber with you.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
Thor. said:
forums.khinsider.com

Obvious troll is obvious. Do not feed.

Atomic Skull

Jan 7, 2010
Oh that's easy the most unfriendly videogame related online community is /v/ nothing else even comes close.

That said, I love it.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Since everyone posted MW2, I'll try to be different and say Heroes of Newerth.

If your new, prepare flame shield. If you move a bit too far from your tower, prepare flame shield. If you screw up a stun or disable or whatever, prepare flame shield. If you let your ally die to get away... well you get the point. Most of the time to NOT get flamed is to play a perfect game. Which is next to impossible. And I swear some of the Halo 12 year olds are on it as well.