Most Unique Game Weapon?

versusterminus7

Mar 9, 2009
two of my faves

A GUN THAT SHOOTS SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING

And the Cerebral Bore from... one of those Turok games. It blew my adolescent mind like a 1000 dollar whore blows Yahtzee

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
ill have to say street sign, i just dont think that there is anything more unique than a guy stumbling arround with a street sign pierced through his head

yes i am looking forward to madworld, looks fun and original enough to give a little drop of collor to the monochromatic borefest of collorful casual games that is the Wii

very aware of the irony

Halceon

Jan 31, 2009
Definitely the NES lightgun. For one it's a weapon you don't bloody have to IMAGINE holding in your hands.

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
Flour said:
Skalman said:
Wasn't there a cork-screw weapon in, was it Armed & Dangerous?
Anyway, said weapon screwed itself tightly into the ground and then flipped the whole world upside down, leaving you hanging from the cork-screw and all the enemies falling into the sky.

Now that's unique!
Didn't that game also have a land shark and other weird weapons?
I think it did, that game was pretty weird in general.

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
while it isn't exactly the most unique weapon of them all, i still say it's fun
The Experimental FatMan/Boy from Fallout3.
7 mini-nukes flying at the enemy is funny as hell

caz105

Feb 22, 2009
SSBB a ball which gives the the magical ability to almost automatically kill anyone on the map. I havn't heard anything like that before or since.

Jul 9, 2008
Lord Kodous said:
I'd say either the laptop gun from perfect dark, or the portal gun from portal.
Yeah, laptop gun was pretty cool. By the way, I love your avatar.
versusterminus7 said:
two of my faves

A GUN THAT SHOOTS SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING

And the Cerebral Bore from... one of those Turok games. It blew my adolescent mind like a 1000 dollar whore blows Yahtzee
I was gonna say the cerbral bore. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, right?
JoeNightmare said:
while it isn't exactly the most unique weapon of them all, i still say it's fun
The Experimental FatMan/Boy from Fallout3.
7 mini-nukes flying at the enemy is funny as hell
I think you mean the Experimental MIRV, which was an evolution of the Fat man.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
sicDaniel said:
Obviously the shotgun...

with a cat-silencer :D (Postal 2)
The shotgun is just a shotgun unless you choose to use the cats as silencers. The most unique weapon I've seen does come from Postal 2 though, the scissors or the boomerang machete from Apocalypse Weekend expansion.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Nevan from Devil May Cry 3 - an electric guitar that you play to shoot bats covered in lightning. It also doubles as a scythe.

phrawger

Mar 12, 2009
Unique? I gotta go with the Portal Gun on this one. Doors weren't just opened when they made it, they were walked through.

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
Mos tunique game weapon?That's easy:Walking someone to death in gta 4.It might not be a selectable weapon,but that's the point.You just keep walking against someone until they die.Of course,you can mix it up a little,with cars,water,and trains.That is the most unique game weapon ever.

zma924

Feb 27, 2008
Really? Nobody has said Lancer yet? its a gun with a fucking chainsaw bayonet! So i would have to go with either the Lancer or the Rock-It-Launcher from Fallout 3