Most Unlikable Anime Character?

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Emiya from Fate Stay Night. He's the very definition of a bland protagonist. I think he actually succumbs to every known anime cliche possible.

Rokusi666

Jun 19, 2010
Misa fucking Amane. She's stupid, impulsive, clingy, emo, crazy and just overall an unlikable character. Seriously, does she have ANY redeeming factors? Then again, I've come to believe this was the point of her character

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Freezy_Breezy said:
Sacman said:
What really pissed me off more than anything else was the ending in particular... 4 words: The Power Of Friendship...
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It was the second largest Cop out I've ever seen... next to the ending to Evangelion... both endings...<.<

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
masseyguy911 said:
Queen Michael said:
masseyguy911 said:
henritje said:
Shinji I dont want to pilot a giant mech boohoo seriously he needs a Bright slap now!
Oh yes that guy... I know what you mean. He was the reason I just couldn't finish Evangelion.
I disagree. He was human; that's what I like about him.
I just felt like the guy complained to much... I mean I get it he had daddy issues, and he had a great burden on him, being one of the few kids who can pilot the mechs. Still, I just found the kid to be annoying.
Shinji was super annoying some times you got to man up.

vato_loco

May 24, 2010
Mother.fucking.Emiya.Shirou. Not the one from the movie, mind you, but the one from the series and in a bigger way, the one from the visual novel. Seriously, what's up with that guy?

Just let Saber fight, you piece of shit! You can't do fuck for yourself, don't get all cocky just because you can harden a piece of wood or something. She's a woman, sure, but she's a frickin' hero that murdered thousands and participated in countless battles. You? You're some kid who can give boners to things that usually don't get boners. Get over it.

To those who read that spoiler, I apologise for the rude language, but the guy has the ability to get on my nerves. And that's even considering that Fate/Stay Night is one of my favourite anime.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Verlander said:
Relena from Gundam Wing and Melfina from Outlaw Star. Whiny bitches
why? one wants peace and the other just wants to know her past.......

Ok Relenas weapons are bad thing might be a problem but if you watch all of outlaw star Melfina actualy stops being whiny and more the you can do it person which aint half bad. (doesnt hurt that shes half naked all the time ether:)

OT: ok i might misspell his name but its the main character from zeda gundam Kamile Bidon. Lets put it this way if you thought shinji was bad you realy dont want to hear this guy talk (worse on the dubs but just as annoying on the subs:()

LordSnakeEyes

Mar 9, 2009
Kuno's father in Ranma 1/2, Naruto's Sakura, Bleach's Captain Mayuri, Leorio from HunterXHunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Lambo (child version) and finally, Draonball's Yamsha (I hate him so...)

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Arcane Azmadi said:
Makoto from School Days was DELIBERATELY designed to be the most unlikeable possible douchebag in order to make it easier for the audience to accept the ending of the series
where one of his love interests (the one he got pregnant then publically dumped) stabs him to death, only for his other love interest (the one he initially hooked up with only to ignore in favour of the other one, causing her to lose her mind, until the other girl got pregnant causing him to go back to the first girl) to go nuts, cut the head off his corpse and keep it in a bag while she murders the other girl.
Yeah. It was that sort of show.
Ninja'd....damn.
Queen Michael said:
Jazoni89 said:
Shinji bloody Ikari (End topic)

He is such a whiny little ***** and he gets on my nerve's so much. He alone is proberly the reason why neon genesis evangelion isn't my favourite anime. If the anime didn't have such a crappy excuse of a main character it would of been the god tier of anime's shame really.
Like I said earlier, I disagree. The great thing about Shinji is that he's human, and feels the way a real person would feel in his situation. Oh, and it's spelled "nerves", not "nerve's"
I gotta go with Queen on this one. I mean come on, how would you react if you were 14 years old and all of a sudden you were expected to pilot a giant robot to fight monsters that could easily kill you? Not to mention your dad is a jerk-ass who makes your robot (while you're still in it but not in control) beat the tar out of one your friends' robots (with the friend still in it) while you beg him to stop.