Most WTF gift you got this year

sopherlin

Dec 20, 2008
LewsTherin said:
sopherlin said:
'Twilight' by Stephanie Meyer.

Okay, seeing as I love reading, it's fair enough.
But seeing as I'd ranted to my mum about how I'd borrowed that book from the library and absolutely hated it only a few months ago and then reminded her the other day that the movie was out and all the little fangirls were making me almost suicidal... I fail to see why she bought it me.
Everyone needs toilet paper.
I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it. Hopefully she'll take it back and give me money for something that doesn't suck.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
I Henry Hoover Desk Cleaner. It's Actually a tiny Henry Hoover.
I got one of those, does the thing actually work or is it supposed to make it look like you give a shit!?

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
ZombieFace said:
HeyZeus_Ezekiel_Jesus said:
.45 bullets. I own a 9mm.
nice lol.

I got guitar hero boxers... My parents know i hate guitar hero -__-
OMG ARE THEY RED AND SAY GUITAR HERO ON THE ASS??!?!?!?!?!? I GOT THE EXACT SAME ONES there comfy

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
I got an Xbox 360 controller, and I don't own an Xbox 360. I realized shortly afterward that my brother intended for me to hook it up to my PC, then it made more sense, and it's actually quite thoughtful.

Beacon

Dec 21, 2008
Yea I got sunflower seeds...

And no...not the David brand sunflower seeds...

I got unsalted sunflower seeds...

Charvale

May 17, 2008
I got two gifts that made me go "WTF?"

The first was a Elmer's Display board with three pictures of white tigers (one a puzzle that my sister and her husband put together) and the others printed out pictures from the internet... yes, I like white tigers... BUT IT'S NOT ALL THAT I LIKE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

Then of course there was a watch that my mother and father got me, mind you that I have about three of the fiddly damned things now, and just because I don't wear the stupid things (due to the fact that I take my cell phone with me everywhere and it doesn't stink up my wrist) everyone thinks that I don't have any watches!!!

At the very least it was a nice thought, but still pretty much made me go "WTF?!!"

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
A scarf, I have worn one like 3 times in my entire life... who could have thought that was a good idea.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
A fake robotic arm on a stick with a thingy at the bottom which makes the hand form a fist when its pulled on. I dont know where my mum finds these things!

Happy Toki Toki

Oct 3, 2008
i got a box of A4 cartridge paper....

i dont have a printer...
and i draw in my big A3 folders that i have like a million of from birthdays
WTF am i going to do with a box of shitty thin crappy paper?

The Overmatt

Oct 4, 2008
I only had one WTF gift, though it was a good kind of WTF. My mom got me a limited-edition beer that's been aged for 11 years in this one brewery. Totally unexpected and totally rad.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
the_tramp said:
HeyZeus_Ezekiel_Jesus said:
.45 bullets. I own a 9mm.
Now that's a bit of a scary present, I realise your point in that they're the wrong type but still actually receiving ammunition for Christmas!?
"GIT OFF MY LAWN YOU PUNKS! "

*Unclip, ping ping, gun is obviously out of bullets*

Damn you, I AM OUT YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!