Mouse Suggestion Thread

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Ezekiel said:
I have a SteelSeries Rival. It's comfortable for me and simple. It also didn't cost too much.

Mine doesn't have the LEDs on. I disabled them through the software.
There are 3 different kind of these specific mouses:
100, 300 and 700.
Which one do you suggest?

Freyr

Mar 19, 2014
NPC009 said:
Last time I bought a mouse I just grabbed the cheapest thing that wasn't a Trust brand and had a wire. This one:

That was eight years ago. It works and is comfortable enough for my tiny, child-like hands. I'm pretty sure Logitech still makes these, or atleast something very similar to it.
Yeah, it's the Logitech M100. I have one of those at home, and have been deploying them as replacements for damaged mice in three offices at work for a few years. Cheap, simple, inoffensive and pretty hard wearing.

Nemmerle

Mar 11, 2016
I've had a couple of Razer mice over the last few years, they're very comfortable - at least their simpler ones like the Death Adder. I have had problems with the switches across two mice from them. May just be bad luck on my part though and I do get a great deal of use out of the things.

If that's not a concern to you, I'd recommend the Death Adder. It's simple, and at least for my oversized mits quite comfortable.

The Imperator has a frustrating lift-off distance, IME - so if you were choosing between the two I'd avoid that one.