Movie Set Zombie Apocalypse Causes Paramedic Panic

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
thaluikhain said:
TrilbyWill said:
has nobody heard of
"if you have a broken arm, raise your hand. if your leg is broken, walk over there."

seriously though, they could just ask the people to check if they can stand and, if they can, to check their arms. if they're fine, tell them to check their heads and fuck off. unless they're bleeding.
Yeah, that thought occured to me as well after about 4 seconds. Unless they were really, really, really in character, it shouldn't be too hard to determine who is actually injured.
It's probably not the who but the how much that's causing problems in this scenario.
Is this a real open fracture? Is this blood running from the back of the head? It's not easy assessing the situation if you can't tell fake injuries from real without close examination. And close examination is not supposed to be the first thing to do if you're one car on a scene with 16 possible victims.

deckai

Oct 26, 2009
Send... more... paramedics.

Oh wait, wrong universe...

But as long nobody was seriously injured, it's ok to laugh. With this in mind... I wished I could see the paramedics reactions as they saw them.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Andy Chalk said:
Milla Jojovich, the star of the film, wasn't on the set at the time of the incident, which has been classified as an industrial accident. The Ontario Ministry of Labor is investigating.
We haven't been able to make anything stick yet, but one day we'll catch her!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Oh God, this could have been the greatest prank ever!

...Well, I still feel like the RE movies are a joke, so....

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
"Ok Bob, all of our zombies suck... they can't stagger, they can't shamble, their movements are just too... too..."
'Human?'
"YES! Thats exactly it! We need a way to get them to actually shamble and move like zombies should move."
'I have just the thing!'

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Whelp that's what you get for spurring on the Resident Evil movies, Shame on you.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Were you filming? Keep this in the movie then, It'll probably be the high point of the whole film.
The worst part is that I'm not kidding.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
I think this is some kind of sign from the spirit of Movies and Cinema. They should stop making another Resident Evil movie before me people get hurt... and more money gets waste, all those poor dollars :( .

What I want to know is how hospital reacted to the injured.

"Oh my god this man should be dead already with all of these injuries"
-"I just broke my leg, chill and give me some of that morphine"

Ok... Maybe it wouldn't go like that, but my imagination has been ruined by Hollywood's brave victim ideals... I'd say brave extras, taking part in something like that.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Panzervaughn said:
Isnt this the one where there're a million Mila clones running around after the rest of the Umbrella Board, or did that already come out when i wasnt watching?
the clones all got blown up at the beginning of the last one. Judging by the teaser scene at the end fo the credits this one is going to involve Jill Valentine taking over Umbrella or something.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Now that's a big compliment for the make-up artists, if they can even fool paramedics, if only for a few seconds.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
This is just one reason why we don't give paramedics shotguns. No matter how many times they ask.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I feel bad, because my first thought was amusement, and then my second thought was "Toronto? Does that mean we'll be seeing Raccoon City again?" since Toronto and Berlin were the base locations for the Raccoon City scenes in the first two films. Still, I hope everyone's okay and nothing too bad happened, and I'm also looking forward immensely to this latest installment :D