Movie, TV, Web Series, and Music Hot Take(s).

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Double toasted review is solid but if you haven't watched it I might skip it they spoil a couple big reveals that were pretty awesome in theaters.
I watched their review after seeing the movie. I posted it during my review in the Last Film Thread. I kept myself complete in the dark for New Empire. No trailers, aside from the first two, no TV spots, no news, nada. The movie is a 10/10, S fucking-Rank movie! Korey likes the movie, Martin gave it a rental, and I am not shocked by either. Martin can be wishy-washy with his reviews and nitpick over the dumbest things at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piscian

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
I watched their review after seeing the movie. I posted it during my review in the Last Film Thread. I kept myself complete in the dark for New Empire. No trailers, aside from the first two, no TV spots, no news, nada. The movie is a 10/10, S fucking-Rank movie! Korey likes the movie, Martin gave it a rental, and I am not shocked by other. Martin can be wishy-washy with his reviews and nitpick over the dumbest things at times.
oh I didn't see your review. Ill go read it yeah honestly as Im watching double toasted Im leaning towards a 10/10 I just really had a blast with this one. I have really bad ADHD and OCD and I was wonderfully invested in this one. So much "fun".

Reactions: BrawlMan