Movies that people say are bad but you can't help but like?

tiberseptim

Apr 15, 2009
darkecofreak said:
tiberseptim said:
darkecofreak said:
...MGS4 is gold, no matter what Yahtzee or anyone else says.
"I'm right, no matter how many people say I'm wrong!"

This kind of thinking is a sure sign of maturity. Bravo.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Sir Alec Guinness.

The tone of your response to a personal opinion, as opposed to a verifiable statement of fact, shows your own maturity level, sir, so I would beg you look inward before questioning others' personal growth. As to my opinion on MGS4, it is my own, as I am sure you have your own and your own favorite games, so I would beg again you not criticize another gamer's choice in games or opinions on said games without the readiness to have your own choices in leisure activities come under such scrutiny. Now we are dangerously closer to a flame, so I would suggest we leave this battle of wits and return to more intelligent topics of conversation before one or both of us get suspended or banned for useless spamming of the board via our aforementioned battle.
Your post wasn't presented as an opinion, so don't try and hide behind that old chestnut, your quote had little, if anything, to do with the situation at hand, and the entirety or your response more or less proofed my point beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Furthermore, if disagreeing was a bannable offense, methinks the site would have all of 12 active members. So why don't we grow a pair and learn to think outside our own tiny perspectives, hm?