Movies You Can Constantly Watch and They Never Get Old

Locko96

Jan 18, 2010
This seems pretty straight forward and self-explanatory so what movies can you watch constantly Escapist?

Me: Personally, I can watch Gladiator because I am entertained (really bad joke for those who have seen the movies), The Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings (all of them...yes) and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Futurama, both the movies and the series. I love it.
Same goes for the Big Bang Theory, although I get bored with it from time to time.

If you want film-only probably Star Wars, Equilibrium, Kill Bill and cheap horror films (they are good fun sometimes).

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
Godzilla. I loved that movie as a child, and still do.
Also Sin city. I can watch that movie over and over and over anc etc.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, In Bruges and Black Hawk Down.

I watch them every few months :D

-AC80-

Jul 10, 2009
hot fuzz and Shawn of the dead, i can litteralty recite every word on the scripts.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Matrix
Doomsday
Van Helsing
The Dark Knight

Those are the ones I think of off the top of my head.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Office Space
Princess bride
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Aliens.

Few other movies in there to probably.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
My favourite movie of all time. Tank Girl. Yes, I know it's crap and everybody hates it. But I love it. So ner ner.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Avatar. A movie that can be really predictable the first time round and still ridiculously entertaining lends itself well to repeat viewings.
I've seen every futurama episode many a time now also.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
There are several.

But, for me, The Big Lebowski is the ultimate rewatchable movie.

I will never tire of it.

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
Spirited Away, The House Bunny, Napoleon Dynamite, The Terminal, Princess Mononoke. (Spell Check does not like the word "Mononoke" very much.)I could go on all day. EDIT: I had to throw Avatar and Office Space in here after reading a few more previous posts. Office Space especially. I lol at the thought of it.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Wadders said:
In Bruges
Fuckin' Bruges. Love that film.

Other films I can rewatch constantly: Any kiddy film I liked when I was younger. District 9, V for Vendetta, The Watchmen, Drag Me To Hell and almost all of the superhero films from recent times (generally the dumber it is the more times I can watch it since I can watch it without truly paying attention. So special mention goes to Fantastic Four (both) and Ghost Rider).

Jun 13, 2009
Pirates of the Caribbean. I've watched all 3 many, many, many times. I just don't get bored, even though 2 was a bit "gag" focuses rather than just being funny around the story.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
Oldboy, Death in Venice, 28 Days Later, Eternal Summer and the King and the Clown.

Goddamn they are awesome movies <3

Rasputin1 said:
Also Sin city. I can watch that movie over and over and over anc etc.
This too!

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Back to the Future
Back to the Future: Part II
Back to the Future: Part III
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Goodfellas