Movies You Can Constantly Watch and They Never Get Old

Scub4

Nov 24, 2009
The Big Lebowski. I know every line of dialogue by heart, and i still enjoy watching it.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Lord of the Rings, Iron Man, the Hulk, and when they come out I'm sure I'll be adding Captain America, Thor, and the Avengers to that list. Oh, and Luke Cage, if his movie actually gets done.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Fight club. Das Boot. The patriot. Miller's crossing and a few more. Not to frequent, but the movies named I've seen more than 3 times.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
None, Honestly.

The film i have watched the most is Probley FightClub. I don't watch it very often at all though as i would get bored of it pretty quickly.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead (Zombie movies as a whole really, I love them oh so much), Anchorman (watched it roughly 236 times).

Buleet

Feb 21, 2010
None.I dont want my favorite movie spoiled by being forced to watch it over and over and over again.b
ut if i had to i would choose Up.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Buleet said:
None.I dont want my favorite movie spoiled by being forced to watch it over and over and over again.b
ut if i had to i would choose Up.
This. I ruined some of the best bands in the world for myself by listening to all of their songs until I got sick of them, and I'm not about to do the same thing to good movies.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
The original Day of the Dead.

I love that movie!
I could watch that movie all day and it would still never get old.

an874

Jul 17, 2009
Sin City, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and all four Lethal Weapon movies.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
For some reason I can just keep watching Lost in Translation. It's not that I think it's a particularly good film, but I just never get bored of it. Even my most favorite films bore me eventually, but Lost in Translation never seems to.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Black Hawk Down.I watched it three times in one day once.That was one hell of a day.

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. I probably won't stop watching this movie until I have mastered imitating Ted "Theodore" Logan's voice, and know all of his lines by heart.

P.S. - This movie was the highest point in Keanu Reeves' acting career. Possibly the only movie in which he has shown an actual range of emotions and facial expressions.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
burntheartist said:
I'm not a big movie rewatcher, in fact most films I can see once and be done with it.
This describes me perfectly. But I do have some exceptions. So far Pulp Fiction has never gotten any worse. Neither has Reservoir Dogs, Clerks, Half Past Dead (don't judge me), Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight, Finding Nemo, or South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.