Movies You Can Constantly Watch and They Never Get Old

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
-AC80- said:
hot fuzz and Shawn of the dead, i can litteralty recite every word on the scripts.
yep, those and serenity. (and obligatory GN correction, "literally")

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
Guest House Paradiso is one of the top ones.
Also Planet Terror. Made my brother and his girlfriend watch it once. They were disgusted at the Dr and Tongue part.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
Novania said:
Trebort said:
My favourite movie of all time. Tank Girl. Yes, I know it's crap and everybody hates it. But I love it. So ner ner.

OH MY GOD!!!! That movie looks SOOO horrible...I'm totally gonna watch it right now!!
That's the spirit! You have not lived until you have seen sax playing Kangeroos!

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Any and all Monty Python movies. I've watched Holy Grail at least 20-30 times, that I can remember.

Like OP said, The Lord Of The Rings, as long as they're the extended cuts.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Black Hawk Down
The 13th Warrior
Starship Troopers
The Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
Princess Bride
Night at The Roxbury
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Aliens

I'll watch any of these movies if I see them on...

Wordslinger

Apr 3, 2010
Spirited Away, The Love Guru, Anchorman (or pretty much any movie involving Will Farrel), and Gladiator.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Mystery Science Theatre 3000 : The Movie

I watched this so much as a kid I could quote every line of every character. I still see it once a year.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Pretty much every single one of my favourites.

A few that come to mind... Fight Club, The Dark Knight, The Chumscrubber, The Matrix, Boondock Saints I/II, Donnie Darko and Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Drop Dead Fred or the Virgin Suicides. And Star Wars! A lot of my favourite films don't suit every mood that I'm in, so while they never get old, I don't always feel like watching them.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I feel embarrased to Admit it but if i have been keeping track i have watch Tim Burtons Charlie and the Chocolate Factory over 50 times and still watch it. other than that i every movie in my collection over and over again and never get bored of them.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
burntheartist said:
AvsJoe said:
burntheartist said:
I'm not a big movie rewatcher, in fact most films I can see once and be done with it.
This describes me perfectly. But I do have some exceptions. So far Pulp Fiction has never gotten any worse. Neither has Reservoir Dogs, Clerks, Half Past Dead (don't judge me), Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight, Finding Nemo, or South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.
All good movies too. I've seen each probably 3 or 4 times. Which again, is a ton more than I usually do.
Including Half Past Dead? That's kind of the odd one out.

OT: I also forgot to add Fight Club, Mallrats, Shaun of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz (probably the only movie for me that gets better every viewing).