Movies you just can't wait to see

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
The second through seventh Kara no Kyoukai movies.

...oh, theatrical releases? The Last Airbender.

Dhamma

Mar 23, 2010
Kick-ass; Iron Man 2; Tron Legacy; RE: Afterlife; and The Last Airbender (here's to hoping M. Night Shamalamadingdong doesn't ruin it).

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
Caligulove said:
Harry Brown
The Expendables
Iron Man 2 (personally, I dont like Terrance Howard so I think its a good change)
Inception
Harry Brown came out last year in Britian. if you look around on the net you can either find a uk site that hosts the dvd version or you can illegally download it.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
The next high budget war movie,

We've had

Saving Private Ryan
Black Hawk Down
Pearl Harbour

It's abou time we had another one, I'm waiting patiently for cinema perfection.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I'm just looking forward to The Last Airbender. A live-action movie based on the best television show ever made, directed by the brilliant mind behind The Sixth Sense and produced by the original creators of the show? Plenty can go wrong, but plenty can go right as well: and if it goes right, I'm expecting one heck of a movie.

As a side-note, if you haven't seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, GO WATCH IT NOW. From beginning to end: order is essential.

Mafiastyle

Apr 4, 2010
My top wanted to see is:
1. Iron Man 2
2. The Expendables
3. RE: Afterlife
4. The Last Airbender [Hope it turns out well.]

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Mafiastyle said:
Wishful thinking, and you know it.

I wanna see all the movies you guys do, but I'm most stoked for Kickass. I mean, it just looks so awesome! Plus its original so there won't be an crap surrounding it like the other major sequel release.

Mafiastyle

Apr 4, 2010
Lullabye said:
Mafiastyle said:
Wishful thinking, and you know it.

I wanna see all the movies you guys do, but I'm most stoked for Kickass. I mean, it just looks so awesome! Plus its original so there won't be an crap surrounding it like the other major sequel release.
Indeed I do. Indeed I do. ;(

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I dunno. Whatever Guillermo Del Toro or the Coen brothers will do next.

I'm fed up with all that superhero, classic remake, CGI, zombie bullshit.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Guillermo Del Toro's adaptation of At the Mountains of Madness.

And people want to see Clash of the Titans? Really?

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
Can't wait for Iron Man 2, and yes I agree it's a shame Terrance Howard won't be in it, but I'm looking forward to Rhodey being in an Iron Man suit.

Also looking forward to The Avengers movie when it finally comes out, haha.

Green Lantern will also be interesting.

And I'm glad people have said Clash of the Titans was good... I was looking forward to seeing it and Movie Bob's review kind of put me off going to see it.

Senor Mathias

Nov 15, 2009
Level99 said:
I dunno. Whatever Guillermo Del Toro or the Coen brothers will do next.

I'm fed up with all that superhero, classic remake, CGI, zombie bullshit.
Then you probably don't want to know that the Coen Brothers next film is a remake of True Grit.

Kingemoney

Dec 5, 2009
I really really wanna see the Prince of Persia movie that's coming out soon. First, it has Ben Kingsley, and he's awesome. Second, I loved the series. Third, I'm rooting for it to be at least somewhat good so we can finally get rid of this ridiculous "There will never be a good movie based on a video game" nonsense.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
No-one but some Australians here will have heard of it, but I'm really interested to see what's been done with Tomorrow When The War Began. It's based on a very popular book here at least, not sure about internationally. Look up the trailer that was released a while back if you're interested.
Yes, its not as popular here in America but I still love the books hope the movie comes out in America.