MW2 on PC(From someone who has bought it and is playing it)

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
shadow skill said:
Arehexes said:
WlknCntrdiction said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Well, thank god for being a console gamer!
Yeah, thank god you're a console gamer and a smartass who doesn't get what the deal is about. Go back and play with your coloured buttons now like a good douche:)
Yeah cause your not one either, I hate both console and PC gamers. You both fight and ***** and moan over the same things every game release. And now that the show is on the other foot you feel like you were forgotten or screwed over, suck it up plan and simple. PC gamers mock console gamers, and now it's their turn.
You are not demonstrating superiority to be happy over this turn of events.
I'm not trying to be superior, I was making a comment on how he called the console gamer a douche after just making him and acting like one himself.

ScottocS

Mar 27, 2009
I find it amusing how people keep saying that "I could just quit and choose another server". You can still do that. As far as the matchmaking goes. Its brilliant. Very fast and speedy. and living in australia i only have a 1.5MBps connection. :p

Yeah i know there are "two sides" to any arguement. But that is the only reason your here. To argue with people that honestly couldn't give a shit. The game is a hit to those that appreciate it and obviously enjoy it (myself included) yeah no DS and custom content etc sucks but im still playing it none the less. :p

Just because they make a change doesn't mean you have to jump ship, but as some of you have said, that's your CHOICE. Your free to express whatever you like. :) And to that guy who quoted me. I never said i felt superior or implied that anyone that loves the game, who has that opinion is superior. But the normality of the way that works is, people who the love a game are not going to take kindly to someone who hates it. Therefore you get the recipe for an arguement.

I love MW2. Yeah THE WAY we play and the obvious features we had before have been removed/modified, but if you wanted to play this GAME for the GAME, that wouldn't stop most people. To be agressive on the internet is folly. You're never going to justify your say until you can accept both sides. And as far as IW/Activision is concerned, there game is a hit to all those that play it. :p Not to those that complain and whine on the internet (too many places to mention) xD
-Scotty Boi out. xD