My games backlog is pretty bad. what about yours??

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
Not a bad list, I'm impressed you have a GBA backlog, but I can do better: I have a PS1 backlog! I still have my first playthrough on Harvest Moon: Back to Nature to complete, as well as Final Fantasy VI (would that count as an SNES backlog game even if it's a PS1 port?) and varying other JRPGs including Vagrant Story and Kartia that I haven't even started yet. All-up, incluiding digitial download games on Steam, GoG and others, I think I have literally several HUNDRED games waiting for me to get back to them.

I keep a personal property list which tracks every single game I own, complete with a mark of (I) for games I've started but are Incomplete, (B) for games I've Beaten to a minimally acceptable extent, (C) for games I've Completed sufficiently to count as being fully done with and (T) to mark the rare few games I've Twinked (or Ubertwinked), having juiced every single possible drop of gameplay out of them. The vast majority of the list is either unmarked as I haven't started them yet, or marked with an (I). And yet, here I sit, wasting my time on League of Legends and other free-to-play online games that can never be completed (latest distraction is Warframe). It's a serious problem for me.

For one thing, I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it to the end of They Bleed Pixels...

EDIT: If anyone wants a FULL list of my incomplete games backlog, just ask and I'll put in the effort to write it up. Beware, it'll take up an entire forum page.

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Oh man. My backlog strikes fear into my heart because I know I'll never be able to play all of the games I want to before heading to college and saying goodbye to gaming for a while.

Highest on my to-do list:

Fallout: New Vegas
Mass Effect 2 & 3
Skyward Sword
Assassin's Creed 3
Dishonored
Dead Space 2

...And that's hardly a fraction of the total.