My Smash Bros Ultimate Fighter Pack 2 Character Bingo List. What are yours?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
How come everytime a new character is revealed, people either ***** about a different character not getting in or immediately start wanting another character in the same universe?

People are already asking for Heihatchi. Ya'll don't even have Kazama or whoever the fuck this Tekken dude is.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
How come everytime a new character is revealed, people either ***** about a different character not getting in or immediately start wanting another character in the same universe?

People are already asking for Heihatchi. Ya'll don't even have Kazama or whoever the fuck this Tekken dude is.
What?
You don't know who Kazuya is?

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I don't play Smash, but I watched the direct, and I have to say, this was a really bland choice.

Granted, I don't play Tekken either, and this dude is probably a super famous Tekken guy (I do recognise him) - but from the gameplay I saw in Smash, he just... punches things?

Great - im sure he will do a great job of standing out vs all of the other dudes who also just punch things.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I don't play Smash, but I watched the direct, and I have to say, this was a really bland choice.

Granted, I don't play Tekken either, and this dude is probably a super famous Tekken guy (I do recognise him) - but from the gameplay I saw in Smash, he just... punches things?

Great - im sure he will do a great job of standing out vs all of the other dudes who also just punch things.
You did not notice is transformation into a devil?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

He was no sephiroth that is for sure

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
You did not notice is transformation into a devil?
Oh yeah, and then he started punching people - but with a purple glow - and occasionally shot a laser, or whatever.

This changes everything

I don't even play this game, so Im not exactly invested in what Smash is doing, but even looking at your own list of potential smash characters from your bingo list, there are tons of characters who I would rather see adapted into this game, than punchy fighty man, who occasionally turns purple.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Oh yeah, and then he started punching people - but with a purple glow - and occasionally shot a laser, or whatever.

This changes everything

I don't even play this game, so Im not exactly invested in what Smash is doing, but even looking at your own list of potential smash characters from your bingo list, there are tons of characters who I would rather see adapted into this game, than punchy fighty man, who occasionally turns purple.
If you want creative fighters, Minecraft Steve is that way.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Okay. What utter madman successfully managed to predict the Tekken guy?

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

This changes everything

That's Kazuya Mishima, damnt it. Show some respect; stand on one knee!

He was no sephiroth that is for sure
Who cares? I don't! You got Cloud and Seph, so you're dandy. I got Sonic and Bayonetta years ago. And now we get Street Fighter X Tekken again! Except no stupid gem system and crappy dlc no one asked for!. Also, Terry Bogard gets fight a SF characters and a Tekken character in the same game. Doesn't it sound fun?!

Last edited:

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Okay. What utter madman successfully managed to predict the Tekken guy?
Well Namco-Bandai is actually the developer of Smash Ultimate (same with Wii-U/3DS)

And they own the Tekken IP

And Sakurai happens to be friends with Harada who helms the Tekken franchise.

You put two-and-two together.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private

Who cares? I don't! You got Cloud and Seph, so you're dandy. I got Sonic and Bayonetta years ago. And now we get Street Fighter X Tekken again! Except no stupid gym system and crappy dlc no one asked for!. Also, Terry Bogard gets fight a SF characters and a Tekken character in the same game. Doesn't sound fun?!
Things I'm hoping for with this DLC.

Besides Tekken stuff, since this is a Namco character, the chances of a Namco celebration are high so this means.

All the Mii-Costumes will be Namco themed. So mabye a Dark Souls, Soul Calibur, and other Namco characters as Mii Skins.

And if by some miracle, another extra stage besides the new one, and its the re-implementaion of Pac-Maze from Smash 3DS. The definitive Pac-Man themed stage and its not in Ultimate:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Who cares? I don't! You got Cloud and Seph, so you're dandy. I got Sonic and Bayonetta years ago. And now we get Street Fighter X Tekken again! Except no stupid gem system and crappy dlc no one asked for!. Also, Terry Bogard gets fight a SF characters and a Tekken character in the same game. Doesn't it sound fun?!
Ok calm down bro damn.

I was saying that he didnt get the same reaction that sephiroth got is all.

Im sure kazuya is cool too. Except he cant kill Kirby so Kirby still top tier.