My teacher wants us to become social deviants...

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Hmmm... Go to the mall and find a nice, circular area. Just start jogging around it. Someone's bound to join up with you eventually and then more people may come.
even better paint yourself blue, then go to the mall, dance naked and say Gld plz, and ask people if they could dps for your raid

ryuutchi

Apr 15, 2009
If there's a bus stop by your house, go to the bus stop and do something-- sing, jump up and down, laugh, wear a costume. Singing is probably the best, because you'll get a host of different responses to it.

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
Yodobama said:
Hand random shit to people and watch them react after they mindlessly take it.
It's fucking hilarious.
Done this one before, once handed a box of condoms to a pregnant women... lulz ensued

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Wear plaid from head to toe, and then walk around the most fashion-conscious part of town. You WILL get looks.

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
Are you a dude? If so, next time you take a leak in a public place, make sure you use a urinal right next to someone else, no matter how many spare ones there are

or

ask the next homeless person you see for money

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Put cat ears on your head and walk around pretending they aren't there. One of my friends did that once.

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
Dang, you guys are fast. xD

I love the one about not doing the paper, but it is worth a quarter of my grade, so I'll have to think about it. I actually can read upside down, but not backwards...talking loudly in a library would probably work better. As for getting beat of up by a girl, that doesn't sound pleasant and I am a girl myself, so no go there...

Thanks for all the ideas so far! I'm too lazy to reply to them all, but I am taking them into consideration. You also got my own creative juices going again.

trueluigi7

Nov 22, 2009
Wow...I think I am going to try some of these examples myself, and think of some others to do as well.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Hug strangers.

Seriously, Unless you have a sign, This freaks people out.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Luke5515 said:
Don't do anything and tell your teacher that the norm you are breaking is doing work. Everyone does their work always, but why?
If your teacher has a good sense of humor, you get an A for not doing anything. If not E. Worth a shot right?
This is actually an answer that probably wouldn't make you a smartass but still get a humorous, if not insane, response from your teacher.

And if you're teacher is as crazy as she sounds, like my old 5th grade teacher, doing the above is probably what she's looking for and she'll idolize you and embarass your friends.

zana bonanza

Oct 22, 2009
GreyWolf257 said:
Put cat ears on your head and walk around pretending they aren't there. One of my friends did that once.
That's not so much a norm as it is doing something unusual. And there actually is this girl on campus who often wears a cat ear headband for no reason other than the fact that she's a huge weeaboo. I kid you not.

Plurralbles said:
Laugh at a funeral.
But funerals make me sad! D:

Insanum said:
Hug strangers.

Seriously, Unless you have a sign, This freaks people out.
I don't have the guts, but that's a good one.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Pick an outfit with a clearly defined "front" and "back", and wear it backwards. At the same time, wear the underwear outside. You may want to wear the underwear backwards too, but if you're a girl it may be difficult to do that with a bra.

Me and a friend wore Christmas-themed constumes for a day in April a few years back. She was Santa and I was the elf (I'm Chinese, so it looked pretty odd). We were getting stares all day. Some hilarious kid (probably 5 or 6 years old) went up to her and said "Mrs. Santa, why do you have a beard?"

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
ottenni said:
Walk out onto the street and point up. eventually people will begin looking where you are pointing. Its hilarious.
I'm definitely going to try this...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Wearing pants has become too widely accepted, I say no more!

ThePoodonkis

Apr 22, 2008
Wear socks outside of shoes?
Pants backwards?
Merrily skip everywhere you go?
Narrate your life?
Speak at varying speeds?
Buy a tape measurer, and measure tons of inanimate objects (tables, doorways, chairs, ketchup bottles, et cetera), and keep a record of them?
Wear a hard-hat everywhere?
On an elevator, if someone is going to the same floor you are, wait to get off, and when (s)he leaves, say "Target has left elevator. I'm in pursuit." into your watch/sleeve?
Try to start a game of Tag in a crowded area?

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
orannis62 said:
Thomas-101 said:
Reading a book backwards and upside down in a public library. That was a good one I did once. I got some funny looks. That was part of a joke and I'm not sure if it applies here but I hope it helps. Talking loudly in a library, would that do it?
I'm not sure that counts because you can't physically read a book that way. That's not breaking a norm, that's just not reading.
Excuse me, but I CAN read upside down words. It just takes awhile to get used to reading in the opposite direction. It also cuts your reading speed in half.