Name Game: Irregular Phobias

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Well Slendy tube ensures I will never sleep again. Good job.

Also your lines are looking really clean as of late. Good job.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
So... you are giving away three things, and only one of them is not sex?
Where can i sign up?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HankMan said:
Don't worry Lando, your the Wookie alarm clock will protect you.
I wonder if I'm the only one getting a serious 'slender man' vibe from that thing.
Hahahah this is really funny XD
Poor Lando afraid of a Wacky, Inflatable, Flailing Arm Tube man......WAIT WTF DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!

.__. you said Slenderman?!

JESUS HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!

*Hides under the bed with my Demon-Fox Plushie*

He won't get me he won't get me....O__O I left the door unlocked

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Grey Carter said:

Man I wasn't worried until you gave off the hint of Slenderman....Now I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

BTW Have you been keeping up to date on MarbleHornets Channel? the Slenderman story is looking real good :D

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Grey Carter said:

Man I wasn't worried until you gave off the hint of Slenderman....Now I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

BTW Have you been keeping up to date on MarbleHornets Channel? the Slenderman story is looking real good :D
Hell no. Pictures of Slendy scare the piss out of me. I'd probably cry if I watched one of the videos.

The TV tropes page for Slendy did link me to the SCP project which is goddamn awesome. [http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series]

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Obligatory;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtespeLin2c

The last panel was hilarious, and I want a Chewie alarm clock.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Madara XIII said:
Grey Carter said:

Hell no. Pictures of Slendy scare the piss out of me. I'd probably cry if I watched one of the videos.

The TV tropes page for Slendy did link me to the SCP project which is goddamn awesome. [http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series]
Dude that does look awesome. Kind of reminds me of CREEPY PASTA [http://creepypasta.com/]

Sadly they need to update it more frequently, but thanks to you I found some awesome reading material till I fix my PS3 and for that I thank you man :D

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Gralian said:
The problem i have with the name Podi Puss is that in my mind it sounds similar to Oedipus. And that's just wrong. That's so very, very wrong.

Also, i can empathise with Lando. Those balloon men freak me out too. Perhaps not on a phobia level, but i just don't... trust them.
Hehehehe guess you can say he's quite the badass motherf*%#er

I'm awful I know

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
I was going to retort that nobody would pay for any of those 4 things here, but then I remembered this is a forum for gaming nerds. Carry on.

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
Whoracle said:
You realize that "one of them is not sex, sorry" means that the other two could, in theory, be sex, as long as on isn't, right? Just sayin'... ;)
that's silly. sex can't be free.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
I wasn't scared of inflatable tube men before this comic.

I don't think I can still say that without lying.

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
Don't wanna sound trollish, but we finally get a multi-panel issue without romantic subplots, started to forget how those looked like.

Lookin' up, LeeLee!

Mr Companion said:
Lulu? Your name is Lulu? Or is it Zuzu? Either way thats weird.
I think it's "LeeLee", but the "e"s are really closed

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man! Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man! Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!

It follows you wherever you go! 0.o [sub]even in your dreams![/sub]

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Are you SURE one of those things isn't sex? Like really sure? What if I show up in a banana hammock and rub coco butter on my nipples?

Where is PAX east held anyway.