Name Game: Irregular Phobias

Aug 25, 2009
The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less.

Also, this comic really needs a lot more love. It's just frickin' funny!

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Each frame had me pretty much laughing more than the last. I call that a success.

can't wait til PAX is over so I can stop hearing about how cool it will be, would have been, and was >.<

Mumorpuger said:
Okay, can there please be a way for people unable to make it to PAX to get some Podi-Love?
I support this request.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
the escapist should have had a, "Get to Pax East" sweepstakes instead of the shogun 2 thing. XD

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
HankMan said:
Don't worry Lando, your the Wookie alarm clock will protect you.
I wonder if I'm the only one getting a serious 'slender man' vibe from that thing.
Ahhh! same....you get a friend add!

OT! It's gunna get him!

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Mumorpuger said:
Zuzu!

Okay, can there please be a way for people unable to make it to PAX to get some Podi-Love?
Bowchikabowwow!
But I live in Iceland and I won't make it until I move to bloody America.
Which will be in about 3 years.
Curses....Curses...

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I laughed so hard at this and then re-read it and laughed again. it is nice to find something that will make you laugh every time you experience it.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
fanklok said:
Are you SURE one of those things isn't sex? Like really sure? What if I show up in a banana hammock and rub coco butter on my nipples?

Where is PAX east held anyway.
She only said one of them isn't sex, meaning in theory the other two could be. I don't think all the three things are going to be sex - even if you show up in a banana hammock.

LawOfShiny

Aug 3, 2009
I've always wanted to buy one of those things to advertise for an event that means nothing, like two kids having a Pokémon battle after school or something.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
the only option with the interrobang isn't even given out :: sad face ::

hf at PAX:E

Powerman88

Dec 24, 2008
Hey it was great to meet you yesterday! Thanks for the AWESOME Podi-Poster! Gonna frame it up and it is going on the wall behind my compy. Thanks again!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
HankMan said:
Don't worry Lando, your the Wookie alarm clock will protect you.
I wonder if I'm the only one getting a serious 'slender man' vibe from that thing.
Nope, I thought exactly the same thing. Eeesh.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
HAHAHA nice nice, those things always scared the heck outta me

never pay for sex... well that was my idea on the topic until I realized how dating was basically prost-err gee I wish we had Companions in real life-errrr Morena Baccarin is so hot