Name Game: Let's Not Talk About It

hotsumota

Apr 14, 2009
I had not seen this series due to my lack of attention, but now that I have read all your comic strips, I am liking what you have going on here a lot. Keep up the great work! :D

But yeah... it is really sad they announced 2 more months to go...

Well I mean come on, It is valve time. For every person that disses mr. I am to busy eating my cheese burgers Gabe Newell, it is another month of delay. Wait a second... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----- T.T

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
I find it very funny that the valve developer community page lists Episode 3 as coming out 'coincident with the Rapture.'

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
Monshroud said:
See I have come to accept "Valve Time" so I am actually not expecting Portal 2 until October of 2011.
How's this for an old quote? Still, I bet you were pleasantly surprised come 2011.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
QuadFish said:
Monshroud said:
See I have come to accept "Valve Time" so I am actually not expecting Portal 2 until October of 2011.
How's this for an old quote? Still, I bet you were pleasantly surprised come 2011.
LOL, yes as a matter of fact I was. I gotta ask, were you just bored and reading through old forum topics?

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
Monshroud said:
QuadFish said:
Monshroud said:
LOL, yes as a matter of fact I was. I gotta ask, were you just bored and reading through old forum topics?
Uh, I can't exactly remember. I think I got to this topic via Related Articles from the Name Game strip about Portal 2, which I got to from the Random Comic button.