Name Game: Luke's Legacy Part 3

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
I feel like this entire comic was a long set up for a punching lady gaga joke. Would that be considered a punch line? Anyhow, that was worth it. I lol'd.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I love how, after all that... Lady Gaga being punched by Jack is all that stayed in Lando's mind. To be fair though, I'd love to be part of a family that includes a member who punched out Lady Gaga. And I'd love to work in a video game store (my current job in a supermarket is decent, but nowhere near as good as working with games :D). If only life was like fiction... :(

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I don't know if I've ever stopped to say that you have a great series, and you should keep up the great work.
Just some words of encouragement.

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
I'm not asking for a deep, dramatic, miscarriage-related backstory, but if you're going to start a backstory-arc, you may want it to actually have some payoff.

Seriously, that wasn't even an ending.

Sep 9, 2010
Gratz, well done, Bravo, Brava, it was a pleasure to read and quite entertaining. And tahts actually a decent backstory for someone who works at a video game store.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
I so would punch Lady DumDum ( GA Ga....was a f-ing retarded name ) for a Klondike Bar!!!!

Now for the next "story" Explain the Blue Eyes.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Hey Imagination called. He wants to know how much he should pay Jack for punching Lady Gaga.

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
darthricardo said:
Was not expecting the Lady Gaga bit... but it was a welcome surprise. I wonder what would actually happen to you if you punched her... Hmm...
She would probably explode into glitter or something

OT: So, we've reached the end of the backstory? Damn...

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
DERP! I WANNA PUNCH LADY GAGA FOR NO REAL REASON TO BECAUSE SHE EXISTS.

If you aren't going to try to make it funny or relatable, why even post the comic?