Name Game: NeckBEARd

IMakeIce

Dec 21, 2010
Cute, a little said, and like the development just like everyone's been saying...

But could you please put navigation _below_ the comic as well?

Edit: On a different note. I know a guy with a neckbeard and hair much like the guy portrayed in the comic, but he actually _intentionally_ has a neck beard; it's not simple "I ain't shavin' this month" laziness. He actually shaves his face quite often, but leaves the neck beard to grow out. Clean face, mega shag under the jawline...thick curly beard hair too. It's possibly the most hideous way to wear a beard I have ever seen; people who just don't shave anywhere on their face included.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
As The Police sang, "Seems I'm not alone in being alone." Could someone please reinforce that so I don't feel so bad about Valentines Day?

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Oh that is a nice way to ask a girl out.

"Will you be my companion cube, I will not terminate you to progress to the next test."

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
D'aww

But that was actually tasteful. WHo gives a shit about bears and cards and stuff? Only normal girls.

Not her.

She gets companion cube and he gets freakin' laid for his genius.

Canon Fodder

Feb 3, 2011
And this is why I don't like Valentine's. Either it's a day that just reminds you how alone you are, or it's a day that forces you to do the things that you should be already doing (picking up random presents that mean somthing to your significant other). It's a day IMHO that is a load of BS.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
overtone said:
I swear to god! if you start doing this romance lovey dovey stuff. im boycotting this comic. I saw this coming a mile away since the christmas one.
Meh, thay needed to get a story in it, instead of just a lot of jokes.
They try to show what happens in a game store, and i believe that you can fall in love with a coworker.