omg this is so beautiful

I hate this hoilday because i am always alone

But this left me a tear in my eyes

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I would just like to say...
Number-14 said:
I know everybody's comment is going to be the same but ..

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Toasty Virus said:
D'aww thats so cute.
Impluse_101 said:
D'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dubious_wolf said:
D'awwwww.
That is adorable.
This is truly the what valentine's day is about.
Companion cubes.
Daw.
Bloodstain said:
How cute. Love the companion cube (thn again, who doesn't?).
Reminds me of this:
Damn, wish I'd thought of that! If only the two gamer girls in my grade school weren't already taken every Valentine's Day...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Thanks for reminding us of valentines day D=! I kid, I kid. Lovely comic-strip which fills my heart with love.

Impluse_101 said:
Everybody..say it with me now....

D'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Do I win the manly d'aw contest?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Wow... This actually made me feel something in the pit of my heart. Between Sadness and Happiness. Cause this somehwat happened to me one valentines day.

Just wasnt as nerdy (this was before Portal and all).

EDIT:
Bloodstain said:
<spoiler=Spoiled for space>
Every time I see that, I always wonder what the team was. I mean, not the point, but still.

MrDefo

Jun 7, 2010
Honestly, I get what you were trying to do here, but it really doesn't put Alix in a very positive light.
"Waaah people give me gifts and attention but I don't have a boyfriend!"
Why Alix? Because your standards are too high? Those guys could have been really nice. Ah but because they chose to show you affection without first attempting to know you as a person (only assumed since we've never seen them before) they're creepy. Some people don't know how to behave socially, Alix. And you should know that, working in a video game store. Heck, working with PEOPLE should tell you that.

Which could have been a point you were trying to make about Alex, or that type of "princess" personality she's exhibiting. But I've never seen anything else in this strip to indicate that it's a character driven comic, so I felt I should point it out.

Mythiii

Apr 3, 2010
MrDefo said:
Honestly, I get what you...
I like how he said that (the whole post). Haven't read this strip at all really, just happened to check this out for a neckbeard joke, (because those should be easy to make) but this comic just left me a bit confused as to what this whole thing is about.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Wow, what a simple and yet powerful comic. You can almost hear all the courage he had built up crumble away to nothing.