Name Game: Putting the Bash in Bastion

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Putting the Bash in Bastion

Someone should teach these children some manners.

Read Full Article

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
"By the way if you haven't played Bastion yet: Play Bastion", truer words have never been spoken in this comic. Seriously everyone, its an amazing game.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
That is the single most adorable incarnation of Link I have ever seen. Must have poster or T-shirt of Grumpy Link!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'd buy it...but...

This fall is too damn crowded and I need $150 for Skyrim's CE.

I'll get Bastion when it is XBL's Deal of the Week.

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
I went into Bastion expecting a quick, above average brawler type game. I came out a different person. On my 3rd play through... I play it just to hear the narrators voice now.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Who needs hammers when you have raw throwing skills?
plus, that's another game I plan to buy...eventually :p

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Everything I hear about Bastion sounds incredible. I've got to get on that, and soon.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
I played Bastion last night. I ended up really sore - I think it's the game that tenses me most. It could be the proving grounds. I really want the first prize on them.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
"Kid sees somethin stranger still"

There really needs to be more fanart of this game. Also, don't mean to be prideful or nuthin, but since it's here I might as well show a little fan crossover I made as well.
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/252/d/d/my_little_bastion_by_pklovestormomega-d49e6ho.png
Past few weeks have been nuthin but Bastion and ponies for me. I need something else to get obsessed over.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Kid vs Link, wheeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome work, yet again, Lee Lee. No need for excuses when you're playing Bastion! Awesome game indeed.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
You know, there is nothing wrong with some different art. Your usual stuff works for the kind of things this comic normally does, but it's also fairly limited. I certainly wouldn't mind you incorporating the kind of art on your blog into Name Game.

Also, yay Bastion.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I think I'll wait for a low-price sale for Bastion, thank you very much. I didn't go for LIMBO until it was 50% off, and there may be other nice ways for me to use my MSP.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Xman490 said:
I think I'll wait for a low-price sale for Bastion, thank you very much. I didn't go for LIMBO until it was 50% off, and there may be other nice ways for me to use my MSP.
Fair enough, though unlike Limbo Bastion is roughly 8~ hours long and with a new-mode plus (not sure if it's actually changes anything other than letting you use all the weapons with upgrades, but I guess that's why you have the shrine that lets you set your own difficulties. Supposedly if you enable all 10 "gods" it will be nigh unbeatable :D)

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
Mmmmm... Bastion.

Mmmmm... Windwaker.

I'm gonna go do some multi-gaming now.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Link should have went and got his <url=http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Megaton_Hammer>hammer

Oh, im sorry, this is windwaker, let me go get the <url=http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Skull_Hammer>appropriate hammer then.

Apr 25, 2009
Bahaha! This is so cute!! :D

'Kid sees some little green elf man, smashin' pots like there's no tomorrow. Kid asks him to come back to the Bastion, maybe help him out on his journeys. The little fella just growls and makes a squealin' noise, before taking out some flute-thang. He plays it, and disappears like a flash.'

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
way too many awesome games 2011...but Bastion is definitely on my list! eventually...

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
I'll get it when its half its price now on steam.

Also, put grumpy link on a t-shirt, thats just too cute.

'The kid sees something he never saw before, a little elf boy holding a pot, and a small light bulb following in his tracks. The kid stood blankly at him as he threw pots all around, collecting gems inside. Kid ain't one for talking, and decides to leave this strange boy alone. Hell, he was as green as envy, doubt he would be any use.