Name Game: Team Fortress Pikmin

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I remember seeing this somewhere on your Tumblr. Glad to see you finally finished it. Also, it's good to hear that you won't be moving operations elsewhere (at least for a while). I've always felt that ANY feature on the Escapist, not just Name Game, deserved a bit of respect from me. After all, they've at least done something I haven't.

Anyway, keep this kind of work up. Pikmin TF2 would be loads of fun as well, I'd imagine. :p

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
EDIT: Whoops, the forum hiccuped and I posted twice. Don't know how someone posted in-between that hiccup... -scratches chin-

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Why are the sniper and spy not wearing pants? suspicious....
Nice drawing though, you captured the classes' costumes in a basic way. Yet functional and understandable.
but the pants! why are the pants gone?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
OMG, they're soo cute!! I demand a poster!!
Also, glad to hear you're not leaving, the text was enjoyable to read. I had no idea name game did so much for you, I'm glad to have been reading it since its start.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Oh too cute! Favorite is a tie between the Medic and the Soldier.
I want this as a shirt! [sub]Please.[/sub]

Also, so glad you're staying :D

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
I secretly read your comics/drawing, and have not actually posted on one of them before. This is very cute though. Those little guys are awesome. I remember playing Pikmin on my game cube about...9 years ago now? Good memories. Please keep up your art, and keep it here! It's awesome :D

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Wah ha ha! The medic is a poison Pikmin. These are all great, and, unlike Root, I WILL change my avatar to one of these. I'm tired of the ghost haunting me.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I wasn't aware that there were rumors about you leaving. Needless to say, thanks for the assurance. Keep growing and being all rad and stuff. You're doing awesome things. Hell, you're getting to do concept art on a game. That's what I've been training to do my whole life and haven't done yet (not bitter at all, for real). Keep being awesome.

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
WTF is this? Wtf is that? Uh, well, anyways good to hear you and your project are staying because my thursdays would be much more dull without the Name Game.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
monkey_man said:
Why are the sniper and spy not wearing pants? suspicious....
Nice drawing though, you captured the classes' costumes in a basic way. Yet functional and understandable.
but the pants! why are the pants gone?
The heavy is pantless too xD

Apr 28, 2008
Glad to see this comic is sticking around. Holds a special place in my heart as well. Maybe because I also worked at a game retail store and can relate :)

But yeah, would be a shame if you went.