Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HankMan said:
Madara XIII said:
HankMan said:
Madara XIII said:
standokan said:
That guy may have a Boba FettISH *badum-tish*
LMAO! The moment he screamed I automatically remembered Boba Fett's horrible and abrubt death vividly......He screamed like a wuss XD
Come on! You know perfectly well Boba was drunk at the time!
Besides the Sarlak's belch was hilarious!

Ya know George actually intended to have Fett escape from the pit when he shot Episode 6, but it didn't fit into the established storyline.
LOL he must have been considering he got beat by a blind Han Solo (ON ACCIDENT as well)

Damn that would have been awesome though, to have him come back. Too bad he had a crappy death just like his dad.
Don't worry Seth Green saw to it! Download the torrent of Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode 3.
Do it NOW!

Wait that was the one where he came back and killed all the Ewoks with two lightsabers!? I saw that and I gotta say , funny as hell.

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Damn that would have been awesome though, to have him come back. Too bad he had a crappy death just like his dad.
You know he didn't actually die. He was rescued by another bounty hunter. Granted, this is in novels published later, and some people ignore them as canon, but I think they're a pretty valid source.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow, I mean, Boba Fett is pretty cool and all but memorizing the number of words he said in two movies... that's a little much. I guess its better than remembering how many words a major character like Han spoke. That would be ridiculous.
Mr. Omega said:
I prefer this scream over the Wilhelm one.

But yeah, this was a good one, and now I will count the words that guy said.
That sounds like the noise the academy makes for the Terran in Starcraft. Weird.

May 5, 2010
standokan said:
That guy may have a Boba FettISH *badum-tish*
Man, I bet you regret making THAT joke. With everyone quoting you and all. That must suck.

Anyway, good comic. I actually laughed, which is more then you can say for most other comics on this site.

OctalLord

May 20, 2010
Mysnomer said:
Madara XIII said:
You know he didn't actually die. He was rescued by another bounty hunter. Granted, this is in novels published later, and some people ignore them as canon, but I think they're a pretty valid source.
In the book I read he left of his own accord and was later grouped up with another bounty hunter.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Mysnomer said:
Madara XIII said:
God dang it all! I really need to find those Novels now.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Arkhangelsk said:
Vault Citizen said:
Mr. Omega said:

I counted only 25
No, he said 29 words. Did you count when he said "Lucky number is 29"?
Numbers counting as one word.

I think it is funnier that i went back to check. And that him using his fingers made more sense when i did

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
OctalLord said:
Mysnomer said:
Madara XIII said:
In the book I read he left of his own accord and was later grouped up with another bounty hunter.
Madara XIII said:
God dang it all! I really need to find those Novels now.
According to the font of knowledge [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_fett], it seems it's been retconned, and he escaped on his own.

Okay, so he had always escaped the Sarlacc on his own, but he was on the verge of death and the other bounty hunter rescued him.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
OK are we counting twenty-seven as one or two word. I count them as two word so I counted thirty.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Vault Citizen said:
Mr. Omega said:

I counted only 25
i counted 32, because numbers are two words...

it's twenty nine, not 29

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
felixader said:
Ahem, sorry if i ask but what is the joke here?
He only said 28 words before he screamed I believe, so he screamed to make it 29.