Name Your Own Price for Crayon Physics Deluxe

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
I'd buy it...

...but I don't have a PayPal account

robbins123 said:
so you have to have a paypal account in order to get it, basically?

I don't. dang.
all you two need is a credit card. You don't need a PayPal account

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I think I may be the only person in the world who didn't like this game.

And I can't think of a valid reason why either, I just...didn't.

But still seeing as everyone can now get it for 0.01£ I wouldn't say it's a rip off, as I played mine round someone else's house.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I bought it...but what's this about VAT Tax for Finland (22%)?

The_root_of_all_evil said:
That little bit of evil was for a good reason. If we support this now, other companies may think of taking it up.
Testing. One. Two. Three.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
I have never seen such a crap game in all my life till now... Its so crap i want it. But i certainly wouldn't buy it unless it was £0.50p or less.

The kids i babysit would have so much fun that they would probably never go home.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
That's strange; it won't accept my card. Damn paypal. Well I was going to pay $10.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Ah, the old "Well, others did worse" gambit.

But no, Tom, you only gave one dollar when you knew it was worth more. How much would that one dollar buy you normally? Would you find such a great game at a dollar store? Even in the Gameshop Bargain Bucket, would you find Deluxe Crayon Physics?

When you think of all the sweat that goes into your work, does one dollar seem appropriate?

And the rest of you. For shame. Are you waiting for jobs to be axed just so you can get cheaper games?

(This guilt brought to you today free from someone just getting over a very bad cold ;) )
Damn it... Now I can't justify paying a dollar for it. Thanks Root, I'm gonna feel miserable and guilty all day long now.

Viruzzo

Jun 10, 2009
I'll probably get it for 1 or 2 $, for a simple reason: I would not buy it for a greater price. It may be worth more, but not for me; for a game that I don't care the least about, it's enough.

BTW: I'm not sure, but it's probably better for them if you pirate it instead of spending 0.01 $, since (as the guys from WoG said) PayPal cuts about 0.30 - 0.40 $ from the sale (so they don't get a dime), plus they "lose" bandwith (for which they have to pay). Probably anything below 0.50 $ is actually a loss to them...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I would buy it... Except I don't have a paypal account... And I don't like giving out my credit card stuff. Anyways, this pay anything is lying. I wanna pay nothing lol.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
DemonicKitten said:
I have never seen such a crap game in all my life till now... Its so crap i want it. But i certainly wouldn't buy it unless it was £0.50p or less.

The kids i babysit would have so much fun that they would probably never go home.
I played it back when it came out. It's not "crap". It's one of my favorite games last year. Innovative and fun as hell.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I paid $0.01 just to see how much it would be in real money. Although that 22% tax will probably bump it up to whole pence.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
DemonicKitten said:

I played it back when it came out. It's not "crap". It's one of my favorite games last year. Innovative and fun as hell.
Hmm, well watching the video upon their website and currently downloading the demo... I suppose it is a good thing, and yeah not crap but I can't really call it a game though. I would more likely call it a puzzle to solve when your bored. But i guess i shall soon see when the demo download is finished.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
People need to learn that for the medium to grow in favour of creative thinking rather than industrial profit; we must pay more for independent titles and less for the commercial releases.
20 dollars seems more than reasonable for this. I don't see any excuse for paying those ridiculously miniscule amounts some people flaunt with.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
I tried to pay $0.01, but my credit card was refused. FML. Thats karma for you.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
LiquidGrape said:
People need to learn that for the medium to grow in favour of creative thinking rather than industrial profit; we must pay more for independent titles and less for the commercial releases.
20 dollars seems more than reasonable for this. I don't see any excuse for paying those ridiculously miniscule amounts some people flaunt with.
Either I buy it cheap, or I don't buy at all.

They get more money than they would if I didn't buy it, and they lose nothing since it's digital distribution, not a hard copy.