NATO, Taliban Go To War On Twitter

Anodos

Jul 23, 2011
I think those 80's movies had it right. They should battle it out in Quake, giant mechs, or MMA fighting and agree the outcome is binding. Why waste people and resources on a losing battle?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
ShadowsofHope said:
/grabs popcorn and lawn chair

Oh, this will be good. I demand further updates, Escapist!
Exactly. I don't have twitter, and I'm not sure how it works, but wouldn't it be hilarious if these accounts got suspended for unruly conflict, or something?

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
The War in Afghanistan promptly ends because the two sides have mutually decided that it would be more cost-efficient to troll each other over the Internets.

thepj

Aug 15, 2009
Hahahahaha! Oh this is just funny.

I can just see a history textbook in 2084 saying "In 2011 the war in Afghanistan spread to twitter, all fighting soon stopped and guns were replaced with smartphones."

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
BabyRaptor said:
I couldn't even read that. Seriously.

I'm not one to start massive flame wars myself, but...English, people. Do you speak it?
And why are they even "Twatting" in English to begin with?

Perhaps we need to take some Cloak and Plastic Dagger action by having government agents hijack these terrorist accounts and manipulate them in any way to our benefit that is feasible. Honestly, if these morons argue this way on the internet, just think what we could acomplish with a little Twitter-hacking[footnote]I typed out "Titter" before correcting myself... should I... should I just have left it?[/footnote]Score one for efficiency and potential hijinks!