Nazis.. from the moon?

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
HOLY FUCK! Nazis from the moon? There's a little super logical man in my head screaming at the top of his lungs because of this, however there is another little man in my head who loves stupid as hell, campy, over the top movies like this telling him to shut dee fuck up! And Udo Kier and a Sarah Palin Proxy is in it? THIS MOVIE SHALL BE OVER THE TOP CAMPY BLISS!!!!

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Skullkid4187 said:
Jadak said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Old news. Anyways I will be seeing it release day, it does look like a pretty Nazi movie.
Saturday in Berlin?
BE THERE! Well release day in the U.S. I'm honestly surprised they'll be showing this in Germany.
That was kind of what I was getting at, not sure there will be a "release day" on this side of the world, as being an indie movie that is just slowly making the rounds through film festivals and the like, I'm not sure the odds of it ever hitting the major theater scene are all that great.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
I feel this movie would be much better if it tried to be more campy, and less outright comedy.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Jadak said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Jadak said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Old news. Anyways I will be seeing it release day, it does look like a pretty Nazi movie.
Saturday in Berlin?
BE THERE! Well release day in the U.S. I'm honestly surprised they'll be showing this in Germany.
That was kind of what I was getting at, not sure there will be a "release day" on this side of the world, as being an indie movie that is just slowly making the rounds through film festivals and the like, I'm not sure the odds of it ever hitting the major theater scene are all that great.
You could always write a letter to your local movie theatre to show it. As well as getting others to write as well. They might actually show it if they know people will see it.

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
Soviet Heavy said:
We're Nazis on the moon!
We're still just evil goons!
But we have space ships with laser tips!
Coming to a theater soon!
Nice. Love the reference.

The trailer, on the other hand... bad. Sorry to be a downer, but I get the impression that they had a decent budges, but spent it all of CGI, which would explain why I don't recognize any of the actors, and pretty much everything that's not in space looks like crap. And the premise makes me want to laugh, cry, cut someone, and make stew out of my own brain, all at the same time (Nazis couldn't figure out the atomic bomb, but they can colonize the moon?).

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
This...is amazing.
Hopefully, Fegelein will not hear of this, so he could not mess this up. His antics are always ruining Hitler's plans.

KILL ZE SPACE NAZIS YAH!

And then we're all in debt of 100 Space Natzi scalps?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Been waiting for this movie for...oh, 5 years or so. I am soooo looking forward to it.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
Deathmageddon said:
(Nazis couldn't figure out the atomic bomb, but they can colonize the moon?).
Yo do realize that the only reason America got to the moon was because of all of the Nazi rocket scientists that we got to defect right? The Germans had far superior weapons tech than the Allies at that time, they simply didn't have the resources to implement it on a large scale. That Hitler was becoming increasingly mentally unstable near the war's end most certainly did not help matters.

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
Once again, the world depends on Junichiro Koizumi's mahjong skills.

Frenzy107

Aug 29, 2011
Heck yes! I really want to see this. If it is showing anywhere in a 5 hour radius of me I am going to see it.

Side note: who is doing that song during the trailers? sounds epic.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
This... looks really, really dumb.

I'll be interested to hear how they explain how the Nazis were able to not only get to the moon in a technological era preceding the first manned space flights, but thrive on a planetoid with virtually no easily-accessible natural resources whose surface constantly exposed to lethal temperatures and high-energy cosmic radiation, and construct a vast and technologically advanced military-industrial complex on the same.

I'll also be VERY interested to hear the explanation for how SARAH PALIN BECAME PRESIDENT. Talk about science-fiction!

And I wonder how the Nazis expect to be able to conquer Earth, when even a month in low-gravity is enough to weaken a human's muscles and bones to the point where they couldn't even stand up in Earth gravity, never mind someone being born and raised in... you know what? Fuck it. This movie is going to be stupid and full of plot holes, and nobody will care except me because I'm an insufferable know-it-all.