Nearly Dead Cory Art Day

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm not sure why one of those expressions was scribbled out; it looked fine to me. Get well soon!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
For some reason she reminds me of Korra from 'Avatar: Legend of Korra'.
SO basically, it looks awesome while being cute and hot at the same time.

*Ahem*

Other then that, I hope you get well!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Why is Erin RUNNING? Shouldn't she be going psycho on the hoard of characters?

...Err..I mean, best wishes, guys.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Sorry about the Super Flu guys, there was a leak at the League's bioweapons lab and by the time we realised, a bunch of stuff had already drifted into the part of the city where the content creators live. If it's any consolation, the technician responsible was purged shortly afterwards.

As for the art, pretty nice, not sure why one of the faces is crossed out though...

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Whenever both my main plan and my backup fail me, I add it to the list that I intend to somehow take with me to the world beyond, simply titled "Dear god...the fuck?"

Get well soon! Hopefully somehow Cory's super flu will give him superpowers somehow!

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Is that a horse, with armor? As in Horse Armor, like, the DLC? Please let that be the case, I just LOLed all over myself.

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
The Wooster said:
Nearly Dead Cory Art Day

Cory is sick, here is some art.

Read Full Article
It's possible to pee sitting down, you know.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
They are calling it Captain Trips on the east coast, you all better get in your bunkers if you got 'em, if you don't you better make your peace with God...

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Zachary Amaranth said:
Why is Erin RUNNING? Shouldn't she be going psycho on the hoard of characters?

...Err..I mean, best wishes, guys.
That's what Erin wants them to think. She's leading them right where she want em.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Super Flu. Ouch. I'd get that for 1 month every year in college, because that's what happens when your roommates don't regularly clean the apartment. Get well soon, guys! We're rootin' for ya!