Need help naming my cat!!!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
sonicspin said:
Somebody just called me, and asked if I could take a cat off their hands! Since I'm a big softy, I said yes... He just showed up now, and I have no idea what to call him...
He's a solid black cat with green eyes.
I'm open to all opinions!
ever watched doomsday arcade, episode 4

call him or her LAZER CAT!

crouchingtigress01

Mar 14, 2009
I got a list that may work if you want it to be game related ^_^ Halo, Spore, Zombie, Yahtzee, Sony, Persona, Velvet, Demo, Nintendo, Odyssey, Sim, Assassin, Hardware, Dante, and Wii

Hope it helps even just a little

MetalBride

Apr 20, 2009
Shade, Shadow, Midnight, Dusk

(these are the names my fiancee' and I are thinking of for a black Labrador)

Divine or Magic :p

^_^ kitties are adorable <3

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Name him Cat Face. 'Cause he's got a big cat's face. He's got the body of a cat and the face of a cat. And he flies through the air, 'cause he's got a cat's face.

Maileigh

Mar 14, 2009
All my pets have strange names; There's Nathaineal and Abalone (my cats), Squeakerface (my rat), finally I have three beta fish named Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, and Captain Jack Harkness.

Just think of something or someone that you like and work with it. Best advice I have.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
schrodinger
best name ever!
think about it, most cats have 9 lives but yours will be neither dead or alive nine times over. Also it would technically be A ZOMBIE CAT without all that mucking around in supernatural pet cemeteries (or pet semataries)