Neon Genesis Evangelion

PlasticLion

Nov 21, 2009
[quote/]

So he get the chance to be bangin' the robot to...? I'm not seeing the problem? If daddy abandoned him for so long, he should have moved on and then proceeded to reap the rewards![/quote]

EWWW! You must not know how gross that is!

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Well, they are crazy bitches and you feel all the pain the robot feels in battle.

Could work well for a sadomasochist.

Pandora92

Apr 2, 2010

I'll just leave this here.

(Not that I mean anything by it, but I always think of this image whenever someone makes the usual complaints about Eva.)

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I didn't even watch enough of the show to know all the characters. Because I was pissed off at it by the end of the first episode for other reasons.

Okay, first of all, the retractable cities. Excuse me, but do you have any idea how much energy it would take to power hydraulics big enough to withdraw skyscrapers into a man-made cavern that's fully lit and big enough to house several hundred of those cities? All that energy could power - oh, say - a laser powerful enough to disintegrate several angels in one blast!

And as if that weren't bad enough, there are decoy cities that exist only to be smashed during the titanic battles. That's a real waste of resources right there. And when the fights are over, who goes out to repair the damage? The waste of manpower alone is enough to give me a stroke!

With all the resources and energy they're wasting on what is purely spectacle for the audience, they could have simply built an underground city with heavy fortifications on the surface.

TL;DR, If they're trying to stop world-destroying giants, why are they wasting so much power and material?!

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Capitano Segnaposto said:
ShaqLevick said:
Oh my god, exactly! I didn't get it either... That kid was just so ungrateful I stopped watching!
You think that is bad? In one of the movies he fapped to the unconcious redhead right next to her.
She wasn't just in unconscious. Pretty sure she was in hospital at the time too.

Not sure why you stopped watching anime because of one scene though. Seems pretty weird.

Zefar

May 11, 2009
Just keep watching the series and you'll see that the Dad isn't so nice any longer. In fact it's actually the reason I stopped reading the manga because the dad would be such an asshole and do such evil things.

The guy just didn't get any happy moments after a certain point.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Ordering in bulk was the funniest part of the strip xD

Ah, shame the Slice site isn't up. Gonna keep checking in.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
PlasticLion said:
[quote/]

So he get the chance to be bangin' the robot to...? I'm not seeing the problem? If daddy abandoned him for so long, he should have moved on and then proceeded to reap the rewards!
EWWW! You must not know how gross that is![/quote]

On the contrary, I know exactly how gross that is. He can go back in time and become his own father, then the overly convoluted series won't exist and the world will just be destroyed by the angels, Best ending out there!

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
Eva... ah, Eva. I watched every single episode in a 24 hour period just so I could scream at the friend who gushed about it, and be able to match him scene for scene. Gods I hated that Anime. And I so wish I had that sort of time these days.

Cephei Mordred

Jul 23, 2011
Sure, the whole situation is fucked up for him, but that's all the more reason he should be making the best of it. i.e. The Shut Up And Fuck Her In The Ass Hypothesis.

*looks at Pandora's image*

Oh my...

Fuck. He's absolutely right.

Consider me Hannibal Lectured.

:/

Meh.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Haha! I'm not a fan of the show either so this is even more funny! What exactly did it took for Shinji to cheer up?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
I'm with Erin on this one.
The show lost all semblance and meaning somewhere around the end and to be honest...Evangelion was overrated to say the least. Symbolism my ass :/

Here, I think I'll let one of the Voice actors put it best

<youtube=oL8pvC3mxGo>

You ran out of Plot Points didn't ya, you bastards!?!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
Haha! I'm not a fan of the show either so this is even more funny! What exactly did it took for Shinji to cheer up?
Everyone in the world to get turned into Primordial Ooze...I wish I was joking

Thanks God!! You overzealous son of a *****! That'll teach us to tell some insipid little Twat to MAN THE FUCK UP