Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
DVS BSTrD said:
Waaghpowa said:
Maybe this is a good thing. What if they make the next Call of Duty and it turns out to be actually good because it will incorporate the use of skateboards and you do tricks to earn cash to buy weapons? Genuis!

.......I'm writing that down.
Is this why they hired Ollie North as a consultant?

I think I''m going to groan at that pun

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I'm calling it now: There will be at some point, a killstreak involving skateboards.

Captcha: fuddy-duddy

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I want to stop hearing about Call of Duty. Not because I don't like the franchise, but becaue I am sick of people bitching and complaining every time someone says the franchise name.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
5-0 said:
When Neversoft used to make Tony Hawk games, I swear Activision got nowhere near the amount of bad press they get now. Has it really come all from Call of Duty? Or was I just less aware of the world?
Call of Duty is a lot higher profile than Tony Hawk ever was, and in general you'll find that there's been a gradually increasing noise about many milking practices. EA and Activision are just the biggest targets to catch the flak.

VanBasten

Aug 20, 2009
So Neversoft, Sledgehammer, Raven, Treyarch and the remains of Infinity Ward.

Yep, that definitely sounds like they're gonna listen to the advice not to milk the series for every penny till it's dead and loathed by everyone but to rest it for a while so that it can eventually return to it's former glory... : rolleyes: