New Futurama!

blaqknoise

Feb 27, 2010
super_smash_jesus said:
i don't have tv, and I can't find a stream to wach it online for canadians.....

damn my cheapness!!! I really don't want to wait...but I guess I will.
http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/2657

Click on the ones that say "(PREAiR)(Flash)" beside them. They worked for me.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
I loved the second episode. It had some super duper quotable classics of the Zapper.

"Once again we meet at last!"

I lol'ed so hard.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Fry said it best right before the season premiere ended "we're back everyone!" to which I can finally say OH HELL YES!!!!!! I throughly enjoyed the one hour block opener. Everything was great, infact thier was very little not to be loved. From the the Hypnotoad opening right up until the credits rolled on episode 2. I liked the in jokes and the pop culture references that were spread across both episodes. But admittedly I am confused(though by no means bothered) by Fry and Leela finally getting together(did something happen in one of the straight to DVD/TV movies that I missed). And after a certain point I was afraid Episode 2 would turn no holds barred rip on my religion,(Yes Im a christian but thats besides the point) and on episode 2 I thankfully was wrong(and or I found myself laughing too)
EDIT:
Miumaru said:
Would rather have seen them on Adult Swim though. New episodes would not have aired without them.
this is very true. but as long as its back and I get to see them I don't care where I watch them. Though I do believe that doing a name drop/in joke like what they did in the premiere for Comedy central for Adult Swim is the least the writers can do

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
Yeah I agree with a lot of people when they say that it seemed a little forced at times. It didn't seem to have quite the same charm as the older episodes, but none the less I was very happy to see it come back, and found myself laughing enough times to say that over all, it was a fabulous premier.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Well, being in good old Blighty, I haven't seen it yet. Does anyone know when it'll be shown over here? Since I have the first four boxsets I might just wait until the new season is released on DVD too, but if it's being shown on Sky or something anytime soon can someone please let me know in the thread?

Anyway, I'm just glad I don't live a thousand lightyears away... hold on, we're getting an incoming transmission from orbit...

I AM LRRR, OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8! THIS THOUSAND YEAR WAIT FOR NEW FUTURAMA EPISODES GREATLY DISPLEASES ME! WE DEMAND RECOMPENSE! OR POSSIBLY A NEW EPISODE OF DHARMA AND GREG, WHICHEVER IS MORE INTERESTING TO ME WHEN WE COME DOWN THERE TO TAKE YOUR PUNY LITTLE PLANET AWAY FROM YOU!

By Zog the Monkey Overlord of Earth, doesn't that guy have an indoor voice?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
so far Ive only watched the first one but it was pretty good, not as good as the best futuramas but not as bad as the worst