New Humble Indie Bundle Will Blow You Away - UPDATED

McShizzle

Jun 18, 2008
Does this bundle give you Steam keys, or is it it's own separate thing this time around?

Kiyeri

Mar 8, 2010
Thank you! Just went out and bought it, so now I'll have lots of amazing games for my new computer. Yay!

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
McShizzle said:
Does this bundle give you Steam keys, or is it it's own separate thing this time around?
Steam keys if you spend more than $1

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I feel bad only giving $15, but it is all I have for spending money since I am currently unemployed.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
ShinobiJedi42 said:
Okay so this bundle at first didn't interest me because I already have Amnesia, Bastion, and Limbo. But, with the new additions of Braid and SMB, I am interested. I just don't want to have two copies of those other three games. Would there be a way to get this Bundle on Steam and be able to gift those games to friends?
They give you Steam Redemption codes and bastion is on its own, go ahead and give that one away at least.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
I bought it on day one, so I was treated to two new games today (already had Super Meat Boy). This bundle has been made up entirely of games I've been meaning to buy for ages as well, so I'm definitely feeling the love :D

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Eamar said:
I bought it on day one, so I was treated to two new games today (already had Super Meat Boy). This bundle has been made up entirely of games I've been meaning to buy for ages as well, so I'm definitely feeling the love :D
Yeah, pretty much the same here. Other than Psychonauts, which I played back on my original Xbox and wanted to play again, these were pretty much all games that were in my "when I get around to buying/playing them" pile. Now that I own them, I just need to find time to play them.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
StriderShinryu said:
Eamar said:
Yeah, pretty much the same here. Other than Psychonauts, which I played back on my original Xbox and wanted to play again, these were pretty much all games that were in my "when I get around to buying/playing them" pile. Now that I own them, I just need to find time to play them.
Ah yes, they've all been added to my embarrassing large backlog... but at least I can feel good about owning them now :p

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I didn't get it since I already had 4 of the 5 games (all except Superbrothers), but the addition of 3 more games has definitely convinced me to after all (even though I already have Braid). I've been spreading the word on Facebook as well, it really is an incredible deal.

It would be awesome if I could give away the games I already have, is that possible somehow?

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
This is such a great deal! If I had the money and actually used my PC for gaming, I'd purchase this a few times over.

Dr. Mongo

Oct 31, 2011
Saw it. Bought it. This is what I call a bargain.
I think I will buy it a second time for a friend.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
The only ones I don't have are Bastion and Swords & Sorcery, but my brother owns the former, and, after watching this, I'm interested in the latter.

Also I just checked out Lone Survivor on Steam and it looks like a 16-bit Silent Hill, definatly curious abou this.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Of course, notch is at the top with a ground-breaking $9999, probably giving a little leeway for the 2nd-place entity: Humble Brony Bundle.

You heard me right: bronies are teaming up to make the top total payment on the Bundle. Since notch has topped it off before and has stopped just short of 10 thousand, bronies might have a chance. The swarm is something to watch and maybe contribute to.

KyleXYZ

Sep 18, 2011
Holy smokes!~ I just checked my download page and the new games have been added...Braid was the remaining one that I have longed to play for years. This is officially better than the Orange Box...

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
OMG.
What gifts of epicness are these?!
I bought the bundle... then I check back here a couple of days later, and what do I see?
MOAR STUFF!!! :D
Thank you, didn't have 2 out of 3 of the new extra games, and my brother is gonna be happy bout this too (he didn't own ANY of these games, and bought the bundle)!!

Dr. Mongo

Oct 31, 2011
KyleXYZ said:
DR MONGO~> You, sir, are a hero.
And all it took were 20 bucks.
Honestly, people. Buy this bundle, it is downright obscene to get this much game for this little money.

Captcha: small fries. Indeed.